Real friend

Seth's pov:

I felt tears in my eyes, ready to fall down. I looked at Angel next to me. She was looking at me speechless. She knows how it feels to lose a mate.

She reached for me and wrapped her arms around me. I instantly hugged her back. "I'm sorry" she murmured under her breath, but I heard her. The Angel Black was loving and was hugging me!

I smiled at this and she let go of me. She looked at me with those beautiful green eyes and frowned, but it soon changed into a smile. "That's what I want to see! Your smile!" She said happily.

The story of Stephan did me remind at Jennifer's. Angel and I both lost our mates by vampires. We had much in common.

But what surprised me the most was that Angel Black, best killer in the world, was actually a loving and caring person.

Angel's pov:

We were talking for like 2 hours and a half. We knew the basic stuff of eachother. He loved the colors blue and black, he loves bacon, cars,... .

He already knew I loved black, pancakes and my motorbike, but now he knew I never really graduated, never had a boyfriend and other stuff. Yes, I never had a boyfriend in highschool. All boys loved me, but I always rejected them. Because all the boys liked me, all the girls never liked me, so I never really had a friend, except for one person; Eden. He had shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes. I met him when I was 15 years old, he was new at school and had no friends. Nobody wanted contact with him because he wore glasses. I was the only one who saw who he really was; he was caring, friendly and cute. After 5 months of friendship I heard he died on a Saturday evening. His family told me he had cancer and said he didn't want to make me feel miserable because I couldn't do anything. He even left a note to say he was sorry.

After that I didn't want to make any friends and go to school anymore, because everyone that was important to me, died.

We were laying on his bed. He on his back and I on my stomach. We were singing along with the song Reincarnate by Motionless In White. My singing was as good as a cat's, so I was pretty bad. Seth on the other hand had a beautiful voice. I had goosebumps all over my body, but it wasn't cold.

When the song ended we were silent and looking at eachother. It was the first time in my life I actually was happy and was having fun. Seth was so friendly and caring. I liked him.

He was looking me in the eyes and I knew he was planning something.Then he attacked me. He started to tickle me and I rolled over, trying to push him away. Tickling was my weak spot.

I was laying on my back and he on top of me, both laughing.

He was looking in my eyes and then his eyes flashed to my lips. He started to bring his face closer to mine, now looking back in my eyes. Our lips were inches away from eachother when I heard Seth's phone ring. He grunted, grabbed his phone and stood up. He picked up and I crawled out of his bed.

I listened to their conversation and realised the boss was asking about me, but Seth didn't tell him anything. Then the subject changed to The Dealer-case, but I ignored it.

When he hung up his eyes met mine. "It was the boss, giving me some new information about the case, but it's not that important." I nodded and stood there. He came closer to me. When he was in front of me Amber rushed in and asked "Do you watch Supernatural?"

Hell yeah! I fucking love it!

"Yes, I'm a fan" I said calmly. Actually I was a huge fan, some of my moves I learned from the Winchesters when the first season came out. It lessened through the years, but I still watch it when I'm free.

She squeaked and then pulled me out of Seth's room, leaving him behind. Amber let go when we reached the living room, where on the flatscreen stood The road so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any Supernatural fans here? I fucking love the Winchesters! I'm a real Dean girl! «^_^»
Vote and comment!
If there are any grammatical mistakes, be sure to let me know!
Xxx
    Jade