The real story?

The sound of sirens woke me up. I opened my eyes and looked around. It was still dark and I was laying on a cold floor.

Next to me I saw a familiar body; Stephan's body. I got up, took his shoulders in my hands and shook his body. No no no no no, this is not true; my mate can't be dead! He still looked pale and was as cold as ice. I felt a tear run down my cheek and then another one. I couldn't stop my tears.  I let go of the body and just sat there, next to my dead mate.

After a while I heard some voices. " Come this way! I found her here!" was a familiar voice saying. Then I saw 4 men coming my way, fastening their pace when they saw me. I stood up slowly, drying my tears with the back of my hands and watching what they would do next.The smell of the air was changing, but I recognised the smell. The air smelled like dead bodies and I knew they were vampires.

'Vampires ruined my life! First they took away my family and now my mate! I'll fucking kill all those bastards!'

I reached in the back of my pants and took a knife out; the knife I killed my first vampire with. I hid it behind my back and took a step forward.

All 4 were standing in front of me, smiling. But I smiled too,my face hidden behind my hair so they couldn't see it. I would take my revenge and will make them pay.

"W-who are you?" I asked with a shaking voice. "We are 4 police officers, we are here to take you home" the bold one said. The sirens were not close, so they definitely weren't police officers. Liars! "What is your name?" asked the one on the left. "L-liz" I answered with the shaking voice. "Well Liz come here, you must be really cold. We'll take you back home." said the bold one again.

"Kill them! They have to pay for what they've done" Ace screamed in my head. I ran to the bold vampire and hugged him. He instantly hugged back, but one of his hands brushed my hair away, so he could see my neck. "It's okay, everything will be alright." He whispered in my ear.

'Goodbye' I thought and then I stabbed him in the back of his right leg. He screamed and cursed in pain and fell down on his knees. I stabbed him a couple times in the neck. Some growls came from behind so I turned around and stabbed another one, now in front of me, in his stomach and then cut off his head.

A hand landed on my shoulder and turned me around, but I was prepared and swung my hand at his neck. '3 down, 1 to go'

The man in front of me had a scared expression on his face. This one was the vampire who killed Stephan, so he would die painfully. I growled and jumped right on top of him and held my knife against his throat. "What do you want with me?" I asked, but he didn't answer. I sliced the knife against his left cheek and it started to bleed, he started to scream. "What do you want with me?!" I commanded him a second time. He still didn't answer. I stabbed him in his right leg and he screamed again.

I asked him a third time, while twisting the knife in his leg. He screamed and then he answered "Y-you're special. O-our boss wants you f-for your blood!".

"Why am I special?" was my second question. He didn't answer immediately so I pulled  the knife out of his leg and stabbed him in the stomach. "Answer me!" I demanded. "You were born dead, so your father called the strongest witch to save your life. She did a powerfull spell, one of the strongest, but she-she...." He stopped talking with that, so I stabbed him in his right arm. "She what?!" "She died while doing the spell!" He screamed in pain. " There a-are rumors that you h-have a p-power or something, th-they don't know what e-exactly. Please, let me g-"

"That explaines what you did with Stephan. That light... M-maybe we have a power?" Ace said in my head.

I pulled the knife out and cut of his head. I stood up, the sirens were very close now, I looked one last time at Stephan and said my goodbye.

I ran away and knew these vampires weren't the last I would kill...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heey! 

That's it, that's how she lost her mate... 
Kinda sad.... I know. :3
Comments and votes are always appreciated!

Xxx
Jade