The supernatural agency

Seth's pov:

She jumped.

She's gone.

I got out of my thoughts and ran to the window. I looked down, but saw her nowhere. Without saying a word I turned and walked out of the office.

I walked out of the building to my sports car ignoring all the questions. I jumped in my car. Without realising that Jack, James and Aiden did the same I started the car and drove away from the crowd. The ride was quiet; nobody said a word, they just stared at me. All this time Black Angel was a woman and she was hot! She even gave us that smirk, it's like I recognised it! Then it hit me. That girl on the motorbike and the girl from the diner gave me that smirk! All this time it was her! She tricked us! Jake, my wolf was getting angry when I felt a hand resting on my shoulder. It was Aiden's hand, Jake's anger was fading away now.

We rode in front of an abandoned factory. We got out of the car and headed inside. We opened a huge door that led to an elevator. I opened a little box that was on the side and revealed a black screen. I put my right hand on the screen. A green laser scanned my hand and a couple of seconds later the elevator opened. We went inside and it started to descend.

The first things we saw were the quantity persons and the huge screens all over the place. The most computers were searching for the identity of Black Angel. I went to Kynareth, the best hacker of the whole agency, and said " It's a woman". When I said it there was silence, everybody looked at me with big eyes. " Black Angel is a woman, I saw her myself! Everybody, search in the database for a woman with that name! You're dismissed!" I commanded. Everybody went back to work, searching for her. Kynareth was the first who found a match.

On the screen stood an identity:

Name: Angel Black

Birth: unknown

Place of birth: unknown

...

I looked at the foto and saw her : black hair, piercing green eyes, pale skin... It was her but I was sure it was not her true identity. " Search for somebody that disappeared or something..." I said to Kynareth. She just nodded and looked back at the screen. I went to my office, the boys were playing cards while I sat in the chair and just relaxed. I smiled before darkness took over.

I opened my eyes and looked at the boys, they were sleeping. The door rushed open, Kynareth stood there with a smile on her face. The boys woke up while she said "I think I found something"