Attack

Angel's pov:

I was growling so loud the ground began to shake. I shifted back in my human form and took my favourite knife out my right boot, still growling. I stepped in front of Seth while whispering "Go in the house and protect the others, do not come out!" to him. He looked at me for a last time and then ran back. I heard a twig snap so I turned my head to the sound, looking at 5 vampires in front of me. Because of their smell I could figure out they were 3 newborns and 2 old vampires.

One of the older vampires did some kind of sign and in a moment there was a young vampire in front of me. I kicked him hard in the stomach and cut off his head. Almost too easy. Another one came from behind so I jumped and cut off his head too. Still too easy. The third one was getting nervous so this time I ran to him, jumped and swung my right arm to his neck. I saw his head fall down on the grass. Suicide mission boys! I turned around and felt something get injected in my neck. I stabbed the vampire in his arm and he let go of the needle. I took it out and threw it away. I was holding my knife very tight, figuring out what move he would make, but he just stood there. So I jumped on the jerk and fell on top of him, my knife ready to cut of his ugly head.

"Elizabeth, look who I have here..." I looked up at the person who said it and saw it was the other old vampire and 6 others on his left. They were holding Seth, Jack, James, Aiden, Eva and Amber. I stood up, getting really angry and feeling a little bit dizzy. Probably because of the needle... The one on the ground got up and ran to his friends. "Let them go! Take me instead, you son of a bitch!" I let go of my knife and looked at Seth. He was trying to get free and was yelling something, but his mouth was covered so I couldn't understand it.

The old one did a sign and the other bloodsuckers went back to the house. " Deal! Good girl." They were smiling and one came closer, took another needle and injected me before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you guys think so far? Votes and comments are always appreciated!
Xxx
Jade