Chapter 2 - My Best Suit

Tony slowly sat back down and looked at his watch. 4:50pm. He sighed then packed his things and went home. He stopped to pick up from KFC. 12 mins later, (because they were so slow!) Tony went inside home with a box of chicken in his hand.

"Welcome home sir." welcomed the AI

Tony: "Also knowen as Jarvis..."

Cop: Okay okay keep going...

"Hey Jarvis...." Tony sat down and sighed.

"Another long day?" asked the AI as Dummy came over and took Tonys jacket to hang up.

"Yeah.. This new chick working there...." Tony stuffed his face with chicken.

"I understand... Would you like me to call her...? After running into her today..."

"Wait... how... never mind... Sure... I hope shes not to busy." Tony spinned around in his chair to his desk.

30 secs pasted.

"Um hello? Mr. Stark?" said a lady.

"Is this Miss. Pepper Potts?" asked Tony. A long stop

"Um yes it is... Can i help you? Mr. Stark." she said, her voice a little shakey.

"I was just...." he sighed "Look im sorry what happened today but... i want to make it up to you... Just me and you... dinner..."

5 secs pasted.

"Um.... sure Mr. Stark. Um... Where to?" She laughs a little on the phone then is quiet.

"What about the French place down the shreet. You like French?" Tony said and put the chicken down.

"Never tried it so sure." Pepper smiled. "What time Mr. Stark?"

"7:00PM. Does that work?"

"Yes Yes of couse. Thank You." Pepper hanged up.

Tony smiled and did a little vitory dance. "Jarvis!"

"Yes sir?" said the AI.

"Get my best suit out ready. Tonight is going to be the night of my life." Tony said then got up and went downstairs.

"Yes sir" said the AI.