Chapter 1: Memories

"Honey wakey wakey" I hear the sweet kind caring voice of my mother, my small blue eyes flutter open, I see her, my mother, the woman who brought me in this world, "Good morning my little Kayla," she says ever-so-sweetly taking her forefinger and gently poking my nose, getting a soft sneeze from me and a chuckle from her.

Her voice sending a wave of warmth to a persons heart, or Spark, her long blonde hair with a pink strip goes past her shoulders and to the middle of her back, her bright blue eyes sparkle like stars you see at night, "Is she awake my love?" I hear my father ask curiously.

Hearing his voice would automatically make you feel comfortable, it was calming and baritone, they both lean over my small wooden crib where I lie, my father's short blue hair goes slightly past his ears all nice and combed back, his blue eyes like my mothers sparkle, both of them smiling comfortably down at me, my little heart beating with love, warmth and safe.

There you have it people, that man and woman were apart of my world, until one day a woman by the name of Charlotte Mearing came, she took me away from my happy home, which was a secret military base, where my whole family lived, happy and safe.

I can still hear my aunt Chromia softly singing to me, when it was time for bed. I can hear my other aunt Arcee, teaching my small little body how to walk, my older brother Bumblebee. I don't know if he is my brother or not, but the way he held me in his arms made me feel like he was my brother.

Then there was my other uncle, his name? Ironhide, he was always tough, when Mom and Dad would leave I would start to bawl, he would always hold me and sooth my small aching heart from the loneliness that was brought when mother and father left, with his tough but soft voice and soothing words.

Then there was my grandpa Ratchet, ah, I still remember that day he looked at me with sadness, and failure, and other intense emotions that would make anyone cry, while the government people pulled me away from my uncle Sunstreaker's arms, my two uncles that cared for me like I was their own.

They would always be begging my Mom and Dad to go out on missions, so they could babysit me, the others would get jealous, but after awhile their jealousy wore off, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker always told me that they loved me, but that god awful day, is when their anger got the best of them.

Once Charlotte Mearing told all of them I was being taken away, Sides and Sunny both snapped, all I remember was Sunny holding me close to his chest, running away, Sides behind him, both of them promising that the government wouldn't get me, that I was theirs, and that they would rather die than watch me get taken.

But they were caught and held down by the whole family, while I was taken from Sunny, kicking, screaming, and crying, my small 3 year old heart pounding with hurt, my small head aching from all of the screaming and crying, I can still hear SunStreaker and Sideswipe's promising words:

We will find you
________________________
*Sighs* wow, that in my opinion was heartbreaking! But that is in my opinion, I really do hope that was good, cause in my opinion it was ok.

I hope I put enough detail for you to picture what was going on.

FNAFToyChica out!