In between two Chapter 44

Rihanna's POV

" Rihanna.. Who's he?"

I sat still. Unsure and worried to say anything. I could feel my hands shaking from under the table. My eyes still locked at Malak. His cap shadowed his face but I could still see the anger building up in him.

I struggled to release the words out from my mouth. I didn't know what to say. I mean.. What could I say? I can't lie to him. But I'm not doing anything wrong. Right?

The long and deadly silence was disturbed by the sound of Kyree's chair scraping against the floor as he stood up. The noise was followed by his threatening voice.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO P L E A S E NO NO NO NO P L E A S E NO NO NO NO

" She's just with me. Is there a problem"

The two stood opposite each other. Their words hitting me like bullets. Kyree broadened his shoulders making him look more intimidating whereas Malak shook the feeling of anger off and approached me.

" Come... I have something to tell you" Malak said, as he directed me out of the cafeteria.

" I SAID IS THERE A PROBLEM?"

Kyree's loud and provoking voice stopped everyone in their tracks. The whole room of people turned around and faced us. Their phones ready and waiting to film the beef that was about to go down.

Kyree doesn't like being ignored. He doesn't like being threatened or deceived. The boy will hit you in your face and ask you if your ok and why your crying.
His tall and masculine figure is easy enough to draw anyone's eyes in.  So there's no surprise why he's still dragging the argument out.

Malak is just... Uhhh! He talks too much and he's annoying, but he's Bae. He's my bae! He doesn't start fights but he knows how to end then. The boy will randomly turn up on your door step with a bunch of flowers and chocolates singing 'Baby' by Justin Bieber. He's that type of boyfriend.

But I can't help thinking that...  Today's... Different...

" No! But there will be if you don't keep your trap shut!" Malak responded, dragging out his words. I could tell by the way he gripped my hand that he was nervous and unafraid at the same time. He unlinked his arm from me as he approached Kyree.

The whole cafeteria roared the words ' fight' as I stood shocked at the sight of Malak. He hasn't look like this since I saw him with... The boy...and...

Owww. Tf was that?

The growing crowd grew as I stood back in shocked. I got hit by a piece of paper at the back of my head. Why am I always getting hit? There's a bin ten feet from where I'm standing.  Am I a bin? Do I look like I collect rubbish?

I untucked the brown piece of paper. I've got to stop getting messages like this! There's a thing called a mouth. You use it to speak...
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Lmaoo
Your dumb! Can't keep one man! Gotta have two! You girls are always so typical! Always complaining about your makeup and hair! Next time don't leave your bag in your locker, it can be broken into easily! Think quick lion girl, I've got your phone, I've got your bag.. I'm coming for you next.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
My eyes quickly drew to the crowd, searching for the person who threw the note.
I caught I glimpse of someone, a boy in a hoody, his feet bolted out of the door.

When I turned back, Malak and Kyree was Gone... And Everyone in the cafeteria were screaming and trampling each other heading through the door.

The fire sprinklers set off leaving me drenched. I ran towards the fire exit. Outside I was surrounded by thousands of others.

They were standing in rows waiting for their teachers to check them in. I reached my hands into my pocket and pulled out the note. It was soaking wet and the ink was fading away...

Can I not live a normal life?!?!?
Can I not get stalked?!?!?

--------------------------------------
Writer

The stalker's getting on my nerves! But don't worry they will be revealed soon...

I'm ending this book on chapter 50

Who's better looking?
Kyree or Malak?❓

Who do you think would of won the fight⁉️

Everyone has that one friend that likes to snapchat or video everything! ✌️😂

What team are you?

#TeamweirdGang

#TeamShortGang

#TeamTallGang

#TeamSkittlesGang

#TeamCurlyGang

Please vote, comment, share and follow me! 😜😛😝 >>>>>>> >>>>>  @UpgradeQueen