Recognise Chapter 12

Jasmines POV

Really! Really! He just had to! He had to break me! Tear me up inside! Crush my feelings! He looks at me like I'm the dirt at the bottom of his shoe! He embarrassed me! I'm shook! I can't ....

He makes me feel so stupid! I can hear them laughing! Pointing and making faces! He doesn't have a heart! If he can't change then neither can I! I'll just keep getting my feelings hurt! I'll just keep getting buried! Under of all the girls who crave him! I'm nothing! I'm worthless! It's as if I was meant to feel this way! I wouldn't have been good for fade anyway...

Thousands of thoughts flooded my mind!  My hormones must be getting to me! The bags under my eyes screamed for sleep. I haven't slept all day... I've been thinking about what to say to him all week. I can't just let him slide away that easily.

"So Miss Jasmine... Whats the answer?"

Omg! I completely forgot! I've been buried too deep into my problems to be worried about science! This ugly ass snail looking teacher gave me the death grin. Wtf does he want me to do! Do I look the slight bit interested?!

I don't know how to get a house or a mortgage BUT HEY! AT LEAST I KNOW HOW MANY CELLS THERE ARE IN A F***ING LEAF!

S even
C rappy
H ours
O f
O ur
L ives

"I'm waiting" the teacher says, tapping the edge of his pencil against my desk.

His eyes narrowed at me! His lips pressed together tightly. I swear if he keeps tapping his toe against my desk I'm gonna blow!  The whole class fell silent... All eyes settled on me! I might as well make this moment memorable!!  What could go wrong?

"Well if you don't want to be bothered with that question * folds his arms* why don't you tell the class why you was 15 minutes late for the lesson" He questions me, knowing damn well I can't answer that.

I was in the toilet balling my eyes out because of a boy that doesn't even take a second glance at me. It's like every question someone asks me, the answer always leads to FADE!

WILL HE JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

"Someone told me to go to hell... couldn't find it first - now I'm here "

The whole class erupted with laughter! I pulled out my smug face.

Which rarely happens cause I'm too busy thinking about ways to escape puberty...

"You better be careful with that mouth. It could lead you to a months detention! And Why were you talking during my lesson?" He says.

"Why were you teaching during my conversation? Sir! Would you ever punish me for something I didn't do?"

"Of course not"

"Good cause, I didn't do my homework!"

The whole class was rolling on the floor with laughter. I couldn't help but chuckle. What? I didn't do anything? Well... Ish

🔔 *Bell* 🔔

I was saved by the bell.... Or so I thought. I got called back by the teacher. He said that I am a repulsive student,  with behaviour issues, and a massive ego, and a young lady who needs to be taught discipline. Another footprint to go in my school report! I have to do a whole months detention, plus lunchtimes for forgetting my homework. He said he wouldn't punish me for something I didn't do, a teacher never keeps their word. Today was actually turning good for a change.

Until I bumped Into fade.....