Everyone Knows Chapter 32

Rihanna POV
Walking into school is like walking into a zombie apocalypse.

Everyone's dead and half asleep from the night before. I'm literally dragging myself through the door. I'm not bothered with life anyway. No one believes me. No one cares. I got punched in a fight... No one has asked me if I was ok! I've been stalked by an unknown person! I dont know what to do. I cant anymore...

The receptionist called me in this morning, so I could talk to the headmaster, it's probably about the fight. I should of won. But fate was pulling me in another direction. Too many mistakes. Those girls had it in for me!

She directed me to the waiting room. I signed and took a seat. I can't believe I have to wait for an hour of torturing! This can't be good! I'm not gonna be expecting a gold medal as soon as I step through that door.

This lightskin girl with brown curly hair turned around and said
'Aye! Your that girl from the basketball court! Wow! They really messed you up didn't they?'

I felt my heart drop. Oh My God! Everyone knows. Nearly half the school was there when the fight broke. The gossip around this school spreads quickly. ESPECIALLY when there's a fight. Someone probably videoed it and put it on Instagram. We all have that one friend!

' I'm Veda'
The girl carried on, shaking my hand, her blue-ish hazel eyes sparkled,
' You really should ignore those girls that beat you up. I heard one time they beat up this girl and hanged her upside-down over the toilet. She came out looking like a loo roll.'

I giggled. Who knew they were that mean? I should keep my eyes on them! Their trouble.

Jasmines POV

'I didn't do it'
I yelled at the headmaster.

' So the box of chocolates walked up to the girls and hit them on the back of their heads' he argued back.

' Yes' I lied. Ok! I might of accidentally hit a girl in the head with a box of chocolates. It wasn't me...ish! Her head happened to be in my way. And the chocolates happened to be in my hands. So if you put 2 and 2 together...well.. Yeah. That's was she got for talking behind my back. No one messes with me! Ever!

A knock on the door disturbed out dispute. The receptionist popped her head round the corner and said, ' Sorry to disturb you but Rihanna is waiting to see you'

Rihanna? She doesn't mean MY Rihanna? Nahhhhhh! She's too innocent. She's Miss Goody-two-shoe. She'd never get in trouble!

' Your dismissed' The headmaster signed. ' If I ever catch you again.. There will be consequences!'

Consequences? Like what? He couldn't touch me if he tried!
I huffed and slammed the door shut. People these days. No respect

In front of me I saw Rihanna, she was sitting down and talking to this curly-haired girl. I gasped at the sight of Rihanna's face. It was all bruised and red. What happened NOW!

' OMG! Rihanna what happened to your face? ' I said, trying to confront her. She ignored my question and instead drew her attention to the receptionist.

' Rihanna!' The receptionist called out, 'the headmaster will see you now.' She stood up from her seat and left.

What is up with everyone today? So uptight! How can she ignore me like that? Something's wrong...

_______________________
Writer

Hope you like this chapter!
I tried my best!

What do y'all think?

Who's better Jalen/Malak?

Please vote/comment/share/follow 💖✨