♥-Epilogue

epilogue//hello & goodbye

There are different kinds of love and I’m glad to share one with you, dear readers.

I’m hoping that you picked up a good moral in this and an entertaining piece. I couldn’t ask for more since you have given me so much—too much than I could ever dream. Six thousand reads on the first book, the first story I published on as Katherine and the first story I finished without even thinking of the guidelines to not make it a cliché. Thank you for giving me a shot.

As requested, I give you the last piece of Hello & Goodbye.

\\Katherine.

This is only the beginning.

Her cries were music to my ears and the warmth of her as she was laid in my arms was relief that I made it through to see her.

Her name is Daena. The beautiful child’s name is Daena. And she belongs to me as well as she belongs to him. Her eyes that I assume is blue have not opened but she is already as wonderful as the stars in the summer.

There is no joy compared to this moment.

Bryan was beside me, caressing my hair and then the child’s small cheek. He kissed me so lightly on the head and soon enough, pink balloons burst into the room along with our closest friends and family.

The day for love and family and contentment is this day, May sixteenth. She is born today and she is, and forever will be, the piece of my happily ever after. This follows the sunny day of November twenty-nine when I was finally wed to the man I love and became Diane Albright.

Oh days of nothing but laughter and smiles, I hope you don’t end.

Keep showing me why it’s great to get up each morning and spend my life as it was supposedly-written in those big fat-ass books that Bryan called my records on the day we first met.

I said hello to my future, to my little princess, as she opened her mouth slightly and formed what could pass as a smile. I said goodbye to yesterday, to the bad memories, to the dramatic confrontations.

I had my ups and downs. I had what may be the worst first years of my life and something greater in between. But by the end of the day, I had everything that I needed and everything that I ever could love till my dying breath.

It’s only too bad that the story won’t end there, in my happy ever after.

It’s not over yet. In fact, I believe, this is only the beginning.

♥♥♥

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ME. This had been the best few months of my life and I couldn’t be happier to read the comments and all the love you’ve given to Diane and Bryan’s story.

A preview of the last book would be out soon and by the way;

I never forget who you left back in Tennessee, Bryan.

Never forget that I’m the one who wrote that. The last book of Goodbye to Us trilogy is entitled Lies behind Goodbyes. It has a different perspective, a younger one in fact, and it would be really interesting to write.

I just hope it’s more interesting to read.

It’s set to be released on December so that’s that. I hope someone would get excited about it because it’s going to be livelier, it’s going to be funny and the romantic sizzles won’t be in the bubble of Diane and Bryan so watch out for that!

READERS, I’m so glad you made it this far. I thank you and love you and God Bless!

\\Katherine.

LESLIE REDHEART (@MsLeslieParis) uploaded this last part. Follow me on twitter @KDeWittBukater ♥