Never-1

“Never” chapter one//hello & goodbye

This chapter is dedicated to all those who read Goodbye at Mid September and I very much hope I get it right this time. Two points of views, if I can manage, throughout the whole novel.

That will be extremely challenging—and exciting.

Sincerely\\Katherine

CITY

My eyes adjusted to the light bursting inside my small white room and I sighed. Another day in Paris, another day for searching…I’m losing hope to find her again.

I saw her once, in a bakery, reading a book while eating a cake.

Unfortunately, I was across the street, stranded by the stupid traffic light.

So when I got there, she already left.

I stood up and went to the window, wishing I’d see her walking or biking down my street so I can call out her name or ran down to make her see me.

But there’s no such luck.

Fate isn’t working its magic and it’s killing me already.

But what’s great about waking up in the morning is that you’ll never know what’s going to happen next.

<3 3="">

COUNTRY

My name is Diane Reed.

And it’s another day in Paris. I keep on going back and forth the Eiffel Tower, thinking I’ll see him again.

It’s delusional of me. And I want to convince myself that I was dreaming.

But I had two eyes and a working brain to register what I see.

He’s here.

I just have to know why.

But when I was about to go and rush in front of him, a thief happened to get lucky with my wallet. And I had to chase him down.

Oh fate isn’t in my favor at the moment. Maybe it’s punishing me.

I mean, it had given me the perfect life with Steven. I got everything I ever had to want, everything I needed…