Chapter 1: Arrival

Your P.O.V.

 It's summer again! And I am so excited to visit Gravity Falls and meet my cousins, Dipper and Mabel again! I haven't seen them in three years. My Grunkle Stan....eh, not so much. He is old and weird but he's still my grunkle. My dad helped me pack my bags and drives me to Gravity Falls. My mom is too busy on a business trip to help me. I barely see her due to her job. But that doesn't matter now. I'm off to Gravity Falls and I'm here to have fun. After hours, I finally get to the Mystery Shack and tell my dad goodbye. The "S" is on the ground instead of the roof. Must have fallen sometime after I left. It wasn't like that when I was here three years ago. I walk inside and see a pig running around. 

Me: "Whoa! Ok, is this a barn now?!" I say as I laugh.

Mabel: "Waddles! Come back!!! I haven't put the tiara on you yet!!!"

Me: "Uh....Mabel?"

Mabel: "Y/N!!! Your here!!!"

Me: "Yep. I'm back."

Mabel: "DIPPER!!! Y/N IS BACKKK!!!"

Dipper: "Coming!" I heard him run downstairs."Y/n!" he comes and gives me a hug."

Me: "Hey Dipper!" there was a long moment of silence. "So...what you guys wanna do first?"

Dipper: "I don't know."

Mabel: "I KNOW!!! Grunkle Stan is asleep! We need to--"

Dipper: "Mabel, that's not a good idea."

Mabel: "Psshh. Sure it is!"

Me: "What?"

Dipper: "Mabel wants to go and--"

Mabel: "Hush Dipper, I wanna tell her."

Dipper: "Wha-- rea-, know what, fine, whatever."

Mabel: "WE SHOULD GO AND PUT WHIP CREAM ON GRUNKLE STAN'S FACE!!!"

Dipper: "Remember what he did that last time we tried that?!?!?"

Mabel: "No..."

Dipper: "Mabel! He filled our WHOLE ENTIER room with whip cream the next day!"

Mabel: "and how is that a bad thing?"

Dipper: "MABEL!!"

Me: "Ok guys, how bout this? We go and just play video games together."

Dipper: "alright, sure."

Mabel: *runs straight into living room and gets games ready*

Me: "I'm gonna take that as a yes."

Dipper: "Exactly."

--time skip to bedtime--

I share rooms with Dipper and Mabel. We all brush our teeth, get changed, and then hop in our beds. Mabel is jumping up and down, while Dipper take a book out of his desk. The book has a six-fingered hand on the cover and it kinda seems old as itself in general. "Hey Dipper, What kind of book is that?" I ask him. 

Dipper: "Oh...um.."

Mabel: "Come on Dipper, we can tell her. She is our cousin after all."

Dipper: "Fine...Y/n, this a journal and it has the secrets and mysteries of Gravity Falls. 

Me: "Wait...this place actually has mysteries? What's so special bout Gravity Falls?"

Dipper: "Well, we'll find out."

Me: "Who wrote it?"

Dipper: "I don't know. But I really wanna find out."

Mabel: "Bleh Bleh bleh. Enough of boring mysteries!!! Y/N LET'S TALK BOUT SEVERAL TIMES!!!"

Me: "What?"

Mabel: "Several Times! Wait...You knwo who that is right?"

Me: I shake my head in denial.

Mabel: *gasp* She comes over to me and pulls me by the arm and leads me to her bed. "YOU GOTTA KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!!" *pulls out poster* "This. This is Several Times." Pointing at poster.

Me: "Ok....so..."

Mabel: "THE HOTTEST BOYS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!"

Me: "I've seen better."

Mabel: "IMPOSSIBLE!!"

Me: "Way..Way too possible."

Mabel: "Alright, tell me bout the hot guy!!"

Grunkle Stan: "Kids!!! Time for bed. Good night!"

Me: "Night!"

Mabel: "Night Night!"

Dipper: "Good night!"

Grunkle Stan switches off the lights and I go back to my bed. As soon as I get in bed....I got this feeling. A feeling...as if someone is watching me.... I look at the wall, the moonlight peeks through the window. After I few seconds, I still stare. think bout how beautiful the moonlight is; A light baby blue. My eyes begin to flutter shut, then I see a triangle shadow.... I get up and look outside the window. I don't see anything... Must have been a dream. I go back into bed and fall asleep.

Hey guys hope you will enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it! Please comment of what you think, vote, and sare with friends and people you know! Thanks!

-AnitaWin