This cant be true

Start bij het begin

- Destiny's POV -

Those words. My feelings. I looked up and Diggy was just laughing ,like a idiot. I grew anger in myself. I cant imagine what I could do to him. Everyone there except Smar looked at me in a shock. She knew about everything. I felt a tear rolling down my face , not because I was sad. HELL NO ! I was PISSED ! I was sooooo mad at that point.

Mom: DANIEL ?! ARE YOU CRAZY ?!

Angela: Are you serious ?! Mom should have gave you up for adoption !

Destiny: Angela , leave it. Im kinda used to this feeling. Listen Diggy , I have nothing to say to you just this.. At this moment I wish I never found my real parents just because of you.

- I dropped my fork that I was eating with , stood up and walked straight up to my room , my dad even try to call me name but I didnt even try to turn my head, I was sick of it.. Diggy could be mad ,but dont use my adoption shit against me. Thats just low. -

- Downstairs -

Ray: Was she adopted by other people ? Shit , i never knew !

Dad: Nobody does , son. She didnt wanted people to know so we said that she grew up at her grandmom in New York.

Mom: *crying* I didnt gave her up for adoption because I hated her.. At that point of life , my life was hard *crying harder*

Diggy: Y'all acting like I said something bad..

Vaness: The hell , you did !

Chiara: Shoot , you should be happy she didnt stab you with that fork. Because she was pissed !

Ray: Imma go upstairs and see how she is doing.

Prince: I will go with you..

Smar: But she doesnt eve l-

Ray: What Smarr ?

Smarr: Never mind , go ahead.

-Ray's POV-

We went upstairs to see how she was doing. I know she doesnt like us but I kinda felt bad for her at that moment and I wanted to be there for her. So when we stood there infront of her door both of us , prine and i were scared to go in. Because we knew how mad she was , and only God knows what she could do to us ! So after arguing in silent with Prince I decided to knock on her door. When she didnt respond I decided to act nosy and open her door. I saw her laying on her bed with her face buried in her pillow. Crying hard and whinning.

Ray: Hey Des..

Destiny: *still crying*

Ray: Look , we know you dont like us but.. We are here for you. Okay ?

Destiny: *sits up* You guys dont understand.. I know my mom keeps telling me that she had hard times and shit but something deep inside of me tells me that my mom just hated me.

Prince: *sits next to you* There is no mother in the world that hates her own child. Your mom doesnt hate you. If she hated you she would go for an abortion as soon as she knew she was pregnant. But she decided to give you a better life than she could give you at that moment.

Destiny: She actually didnt give me a better life..

-FLASHBACK-

Robby: HEY DESTINY! GET YO ASS IN HERE !

Destiny: yess dad ?

Robby: Didnt I tell you to wash the dishes before I get home ?

Destiny: yess bu-

Robby: No but ! Get yo ass in that kitchen and wash it ! *smacks her head* Always have something to say.. But but but *mocking her*

-Denise comes home from work-

Denise: Destiny ! Did you get Stephan from school ?

Destiny: yess , he is playing outside..

Denise: Did he ate before he went outside to play ?

Destiny: Yess m he said he wanted noodles so i made it for him.

Denise: NOODLES ?! Are you out of your mind ?! I bet that kid is starving out there ! Why did you not cook something decent for that child ?! *slaps you*

Destiny: Mom ! I asked him what he wanted to eat and he said ramen noodles so that was what I gave him *crying*

Denise: Oh , dont even dare to cry ! Stupid child *beats you*

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Destiny: And that.. was my life until Smar and I came to the US almost 6 years ago. We were 10 at that point and I kinda ran away from The Netherlands to the US, Smarr told her parents that she was going to live with her aunt for school but is wasnt true. She came here with me , just because of me ! Her aunt helped us with EVERYTHING ! School , our tickets , clothes , until I found my parents..

Ray: Woah , im sorry..

Destiny: You didnt do anything.. *looks down*

Prince: Now I still have my question..

Destiny: What is it ? You got me nervous all day..

Prince: Why dont you like us ?

Destiny: Okay.. Do y'all still remember a little girl in 5th grade named Sandra Johnson ?

Ray: Yeaah mann , hahaha we used to bully her..

Destiny: Yeah , y'all used to harass her al the time. During lunchtime , during classes , even on her way home. And one day y'all did something to her ,she will never forget. Remember when y'all cut her hair and ripped her clothes off on the street ?

Prince: What the.. Nobody was supposed to know this ?

Ray: How do you know about this ?! *his eyes got big*

- Prince's POV -

This was scary , how does she know about Sandra ? And this box she is having has scared the shit out of me !

Destiny opened the box and pulled out some old glasses , face braces and put her hair in two pigtails.

Destiny: Hey , Im Sandra Johnson..

-Ray and Prince looked shocked and ashamed , they looked at eachother and for some reason the both got teary eyes-

SOOOOOO ? WHAT Y'ALL THINK ? LEAVE A COMMENT , SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER , NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE LONG , I PROMISE =D ! PROMOTE ME !!! XO