Chapter 48

"Let's go somewhere that has snow on the ground." I tell Blake as we lay in bed thinking of a place to vacation to. "What the hell, why?" He asks confused. "So I could push you down in the snow and white wash you. And because snow is pretty." I tell him. "First of all, I'll be doing the white washing, obviously. Second, vacation, key word vacation, people usually go to the warm places, beaches, sand, you know?"

"You're basic. Like the rest of them basic bitches you're talking about." I joke.

"I'm a basic bitch now? All because I want to have fun in the sun? Trynna throw shade on my shine and shit." He jokes back.

"Let's go to Amsterdam, visit the Anne Frank house, the Van Gogh museum, eat foreign foods. Let's explore the fucking world."

"Whoa.. Let me get on whatever your on and I'll think about it."

"I'm just saying, getting fucked up drunk in the hot ass sun on the beaches of Mexico is fucking played out, breh."

"Don't call me 'breh' that's weird." He laughs. "I'm your husband, we're not bro's, although, I love you like one, but no."

"I'm sorry. But yeah, what do you say? Europe, Netherlands, Japan, a jungle somewhere? Africa maybe?"

"We'll see." He smiles then gives me a kiss, laying his head down on my chest after.

The Clippers decided to keep Blake. They swear up in down they were never in talks of trading him. It doesn't matter, at least they didn't trade him. It would have been hard. Mainly for him, leaving a place he spent years building a life. It's now the off season. We're trying to vacation for the first time as a family. This should be interesting. I never been out of the country on my own terms, what makes it better is that I'm going to be with the loves of my life. We're making it our official honeymoon. We plan to do a big wedding in a little under a month. Right now, I have a little surprise for Blake. "I need to show you something.." I tell him. "Hmm?" He looks up at me. I get up to grab it. I sit beside him on the bed and show him. "Whaaaat? Nuh-uh. Are you serious?!" He says with excitement in his voice. "Yes." I nod. "Blaine is not going to like this at all." He laughs as he looks at the positive pregnancy test.

___________________________

I'm currently bombarded with school and all this other stuff. I'll try to update as much as I can. Hope you guys enjoyed. (: