Chapter 5

Blake has food cooked already. "Did you cook this?" I ask. "Yep." He says proudly with a cute smirk on his face. I look at him trying to figure out if he's lying or not. He laughs. "No, um, I had a chef come over and cook for us." He admits. "Knew you couldn't cook." I joke. "That's mean." He intentionally bumps into me. "I'm just messing around." I laugh. He smiles as he shakes his head. "How was your day?" He asks.
"It was pretty good. My friends are living with me now. So I'm not so alone."
"Oh really? That's cool. So I'm going to be seeing more of them? They're the ones from the club right?"
"Yeah, they're going to be weird when I bring you around. They always do that when I have a boyfriend. Cause I don't usually have boyfriends and its just weird to them, they have to be crazy. And they think they're helping me get comfortable when they do the things they do but, that's not the case."
"How do they act?"
"You'll see."
"Kind of nervous now." He chuckles nervously.
"It's going to be a bitch. I'm sure." I tell him.
"Well, I want you to feel as comfortable as possible. I don't want them to scare you or whatever. I really like you." He looks me in the eye. He leans down and we kiss.
"I don't want you to be scared." I laugh a little.
"I won't. Im sure I can handle whatever shenanigans they throw my way."
We eat a little, I check my phone and scroll through my twitter feed as I wait for him to finish eating. I walk out onto his deck. I sit on a chair for a few minutes when I hear footsteps approaching. He picks up the ball and starts bouncing it. "How bout that rematch?" He says. "You sure about this?" I joke. "Definitely." He smiles.

We play hard. We go back and forth with each other. I'm actually surprised I hung in for this long. Eventually he wins, the score is 10-6. "Thanks for not taking it easy on me just because I'm a female. And for not dunking it on me." I joke as we sit down. I feel gross, I'm all sweaty. "Thanks for making that fun, but I wouldn't do you dirty like that." He laughs a little. "Glad you enjoyed that." I say sarcastically. I get a text from Desi asking when I'm going to be back. I look at the time. It's eleven thirty. I should go home now before it gets too late. "Well I should probably get home. It's getting late." I tell him. He stands up and walks up to me. He gets real close. He grabs my hands and interlaces our fingers. "Well I had fun tonight." He looks me in my eyes. I feel butterflies as I know from experience earlier that I'm getting another kiss... He leans down, we kiss. "I'll walk you to your car." He offers. I smile. "Ok." We walk out to my car, as I'm getting in he stops me before I could close the door. "I just wanted to say thanks for playing ball with me and getting all sweaty and dirty. Most girls I've been with never did that for me. So that's pretty cool." I look at him and smile. "Well I don't mind. I love a challenge. Anytime." I start my car. "Ok. I'm taking you up on that. Good night. Text me when you get home and let me know you made it safe." He backs away from my car and closes the door. I roll down my window. "Goodnight Blake." I back out and head home.

I get inside and the house is dark. I look around and see my bedroom light is on. I run upstairs, I know them bitches aint up my space. When I get in the room I see them laying on my bed on their phones. I run and jump on them. They scream. "Bitch you scared me!" Desi pushes me. I laugh uncontrollably. "Sooo, tell us what happened?" Nicki's inquisition begins. "Uh, not much, we ate... Played ball. Pretty much it." I say as I get up to get dressed for bed. I look over as Nicki is glaring at me. "What?" I laugh. "Annnd?" They both say. "We kissed. Twice." I smile as I remember. "Ooh! Like legitimate make out, french kissing?" Desi asks. "No, just soft, sweet, little innocent pecks on the lips. And shuttup. It was enough for me." I cut them off as I know what they're going to say. "I can't wait for you guys to have sex." Nicki says excitedly. "Oh my gosh. And there you go." I say annoyed. We all laugh. We bullshit before I kick them out of my room and get ready for bed. I turn Netflix on because I can't sleep in all this quietness after tonight. Blake is still on my mind anyway. I think about the kisses we shared. I get butterflies again. He's making me feel like a little school girl who's just got her first boyfriend. Shit. I manage to drift off into a deep slumber.