Chapter 27

"I'm hosting a party in the city on Friday night. You should come out and support." He tells me as we sit in his car outside of my house.

"Yeah, I'll be there. Text me the details."

"Alright. I'll see you then." He leans over from the driver's seat and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Later." I get out of the car.

"Damn. That booty."

"And there you go." I smile and shake my head. "Bye." I say before heading inside.

I see Jess laying on the couch watching TV. "Jess!" I shout before jumping on her. "Ouch." She groans in pain. "Ooh, I'm sorry. But look!" I show her my tattoo. "What the fuck Aaliyah?! You're with Game for one night and you come back tatted."

"I really like him, Jess."

"I thought you said you weren't going to get attached."

"I'm not, I mean, I like him as a person. He's pretty cool."

"What about Blake?"

"What about Blake? He fucked me over. I'm over that. Now, I just want to have fun and Game is the perfect person for that. But anyway, he's hosting at a club this friday, you with?"

"There going to be free drinks?"

"I'm sure of it."

"Then yes."

Friday night. Jess, Merce and I are getting ready. I'm wearing a black mini dress with black heels. I curl my hair wavy. Jess is wearing a salmon pink crop top with a matching skirt and black strap heels. She straightens her hair and puts a headpiece on. Merce is wearing a white, laced, over shoulder dress with nude platforms. We help her do a halo braid. It turned out pretty good. "Let's go. It's getting late. He's asking where we are." I tell them. I grab my clutch and keys. We get a ride from a taxi to the club. When we arrive I text Jayceon to let him know we're here.

Jayceon: Where you at?
Jayceon: Nevermind. I see you. Lol.

He approaches me with a smile on his face. "You look beautiful." He puts his arm around me. He takes us to his section. It's fucking packed in this bitch. There's his entourage and alot of women. Women dancing on women. Women dancing on men. I look back at Merce and Jess with a 'what the fuck are we walking into' look. It's like they know what I'm saying, they both shrug. "Here you go baby." He hands us drinks. "Wait, wait, hold up. Who is this?" Some woman asks. Jayceon gives her a 'who the fuck are you?' look. "My friends."

"It's already packed enough over here."

"Okay, then some of y'all leave. I'm inviting who I want this is my section." He tells her. Some of the women leave. He sits down, we sit beside him. We start taking shot after shot before he has to leave to tend to his hosting duties. "We should hit up another club." Jess slurs in my ear. "Wait till Game comes back so I can let him know. I don't just want to leave and not tell him." I tell her. She nods. We continue to drink. I notice the woman from earlier approaching. She walks up to us. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Aaliyah, Jayceon's friend."

"Well, Game isn't here, so, you should leave."

"Who the fuck are you?"

"None of your damn business."

"You're a just a little leech, huh? You're not important. I could tell by how you got put in check earlier. Taha!" I laugh in her face.

"Bitch." She throws her drink in my face.

"The fuck?! Bitch!" I grab an ice bucket nearby and pour it on her. "Fuck outta here." I throw the bucket at her. Some of Jay's entourage stand between us. She manages to reach over and pull my hair, she scratches my face in the process. "Let go!" I try to pull my hair free from her hand. She doesn't budge. I reach over and throw a couple punches. They're powerful enough to get her to let go. "Fuck this, let's just go." I tell Jess and Merce. The woman gets back up and tries to come at me again, but she can't get through. I just laugh at her. Jess and Merce pull on me. "Stop Aaliyah." They say behind me. I shove their hands off, lunging foward. She swings and hits me on the cheek. I walked into that shit. My head cocks a little. "Aye, aye, aye!!!" We hear Jayceon over the microphone. "Stop!!" He yells. She swings again and misses. I throw punches, landing a few, she falls to the ground. I feel someone's arm around me pulling me away. "Y'all behave!" Jayceon tells us as he stands in front of me, holding me back. "Ugh, whatever. We're leaving. Thanks for inviting us anyway." I tell him in his ear. "Nah, come with me. I'm done hosting now." He says.