17| ''Welcome to the family''

A/N: Picture of Tommy in the media. 

KEIRA

My world stood still, I could feel the breeze in my hair, even the minuscule hairs on my ear seemed to become electrified at the three words Pixie uttered so close to my face.

But what I saw was undeniable, the child possessed Nathaniel's enchanting green eyes, and seeing them next to each other the relation was clear; father and son.

I gulped, my throat feeling so dry it hurt before I felt Pixie grab at my arm, 'Come on,' she said before she started pulling me away from the scene.

'I-I-' I stammered, fully aware that Leila's soft brown eyes were full of confusion and worry, as she laid a hand on Nathaniel's arm I felt myself blurt out, 'I'm sorry,' before turning.

I had tore away from Pixie's grasp, unable to turn to explain to her why I was running when she called out my name. The run to the house seemed like a marathon and when I reached it, I made a direct beeline for the first floor bathroom.

JETT

'Sir,' I inclined my head, fully aware of Edmund's annoying hand on my back. Of course he wouldn't let me greet the Frosts alone, he had to be here to monitor my every move; to make sure I was as polite as I could be.

Salomon Frost eyed me once with his silver blue eyes before the corner of his lip twitched but he then walked in, dumping his jacket in one of the servants' arms - he was never one for words.

'My Lady,' I managed to get through my gritted teeth as Isabella Frost entered, her stiletto's clicking as she put her hand in mine. I kissed it, resisting every fibre in my being to swat at Edmund's hand.

'You make me sound so old, darling,' she replied easily, her voice was cool and distant. And when I looked up, piercing blue eyes met mine - the same as Anastasia's - before she smiled, revealing perfect teeth behind rose painted lips, 'Call me mother'.

I gave the best smile I could but noted that I could've done better as Isabella's face fell and she moved aside.

As Anastasia stepped in, her blonde hair braided up in an intricate hairdo that I failed to appreciate, she opened her arms, 'Jetty'.

For appearance sake I flashed her a sarcastic smile before wrapping my arms around her and whispered into her ear, 'Try calling me that again, Ana'.

For years now, our engagement had been a farce to us. Sometimes Anastasia would try to be sweet but then her inner bîtch would seep through, and our relationship would be in tatters once again. She wasn't who I wanted, and she never would be.

In the middle of breaking away from our awkward hug, I heard the sound of running.

As if everyone had heard it, we all turned to observe the golden haired Bambi skid over the marble floor, on her way to the bathroom.

'Excuse me,' I managed, the moment she disappeared around a corner.

And without heeding the warning look in Edmund's eye, I followed the frightened doe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Mind telling me what's happening?' I managed as I stepped into the first floor bathroom, clicking the door shut behind me.

'Just go away,' she groaned, hugging the toilet like a hobo.

I sighed, crossing my arms as I leaned against the wall, 'You going to puke?'