4| ''Good morning, love''

A/N: Picture of the Lesovoi monster in the media.

Walt drove like a mad man to pick me up on time and I had just arrived in the Day Class courtyard when he arrived with the limo.

'Thank God you're here,' I muttered as I got into the passenger's seat next to him, 'Please take me away'.

'What happened?' he asked as he shut the door when I got in myself, 'I told you to call me when there was an emergency. Miss Marlow gave me strict orders about that'.

'Trust me, it was a life threatening emergency,' I muttered, fastening my seatbelt as he pulled out of the courtyard.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As soon as Walt pulled up the driveway to my new home, I had leapt out, my bag over my shoulder before letting myself in with the keys Briana had given me that morning.

I ran upstairs, dumping my bag once I got into my room and dove into the sheets.

I lay there for what seemed like an hour, just trying to ban the image of Anastasia's furious red face from my mind and the horror that I was going to have to face her tomorrow.

When I had managed to gather some of my wits, I pulled up my cellphone from my skirt pocket; a beaten old flip-phone that bleak in contrast to everyone's else's iPhone.

My parents' number was still my speed dial, for when I wanted to hear their voice but Rosie's was the fourth dial and I quickly pressed it in.

As I waited for her to pick up the phone I kicked my heels off and rubbed my sore feet.

'Hello?'

I nearly cried out in relief when I heard her voice, 'Rosie, it's me'.

'Keira?' she sounded just as surprised as I was and I heard the distinct scrape of a chair over the floor.

'You left without saying goodbye,' I mumbled accusingly as I lay back down on the bed with a sigh.

I heard her sigh as she sat down, 'I'm sorry Keira, but Miss. Marlow said it was best this way. She said if I lingered you might've changed your mind about moving'.

I bit my lip, Brandi was right although I hated her for making Rosie leave without saying goodbye to me first, 'How is it back in Caleburg?'

'Quiet,' Rosie responded, 'I'm used to your horrible singing in the shower. I woke up this morning and it was silent'.

We laughed softly before she asked, 'So, how was your first day at school?'

'The school's absolutely beautiful, everything's just amazing,' I managed, covering my eyes with my forearm, 'It's great'.

Never mind that my wrist still hurt because of stupid ''Jethriel'', never mind that I might just be murdered at school tomorrow by a leggy blonde, never mind that my principal had tried to feed me magic story book bullshît.

'Have you made any new friends?' Rosie tried subtly, I could hear the nervosity in her voice and I smiled.

'Yeah, they're really nice. Pixie and Sorcha, they've been great,' I told her about how they gave me new shoes, and how they told me everything about Elessar Prep.

I let out all the stuff about Jett because I didn't think Rosie would approve, having two guys live in the same house as me. Although the mansion was massive and we probably wouldn't walk into each other, ever.

Boy, how wrong I was.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬