"Dude are you sick or something?" Cameron asked as I layed my head down on the table.

"I don't know, but I feel like crap," I said.

"Atleast you can just go home and sleep after P.E." he said.

"Nope, I got detention," I said.

"For what?" Skylar asked.

"Sleeping in class," I said.

"Seriously? I didn't know you could get detention for sleeping," Cameron said.

"We'll apparently you can," I said closing my eyes.

"So how are you getting home?" Cameron asked.

"I don't know. Can you just tell Jason to stay late and wait for me?" I asked.

"Why me?" he asked.

"Because he's the reason I didn't sleep last night," I replied.

"What happened?" Skylar asked.

"Look, I really don't want to talk about it right now," I said lifting my head from the table.

"Okay," Cameron said giving me a wondering look.

"Thank you," I said laying my head back down and covering the light in the cafeteria from my eyes with my arm.

  When lunch ended, I had eaten maybe ten bites of the grilled cheese. I grabbed my backpack and headed out the cafeteria doors. Cameron had left to find Jason and tell him to stay late for me and Skylar to do something, but I can't remember now because I wasn't really listening in the first place. My head was starting to hurt and all I could think about was getting home and going to bed. As I headed to Science, out of the corner of my eye, I saw another piece of paper with the same picture laying on the floor. I began to walk towards it so I could pick it up and throw it away, but someone beat me to it. I tried to see who it was, but they blended in with the rest of the bodies filling the hallway. Ugh, I was so over it.

   After P.E. I headed back into the high school for detention. I was honestly kind of scared, considering I had never been to detention. The teacher made us stand in a line and check in before letting us into the room. When it was my turn, I handed the teacher my slip, he glanced at me, and then nodded for me to enter the room. I found a seat and sat down. Soon enough, the teacher came in and began talking.

  "No talking or eating. Other than that I could care less. I'll let you know when fifteen minutes is up for those of you with one detention, and thirty minutes for those of you with two," he said before pulling his glasses on and plopping down in his chair with a book.

  I pulled out my homework and began working on it. I tried to block out the whispers from other students in the room. Two people were passing notes in front of me, a kid across the room was sneaking chicken nuggets from his backpack into his mouth, a girl in the front was applying makeup, and another guy was texting someone. Luckily, fifteen minutes passed and I was free to go. I exited the room and headed outside to find Jason sitting in his pickup truck waiting for me. 

"Hey," he said as I opened the passenger door.

"Hey," I said as I threw my backpack in the backseat.

"So how did you get detention?" Jason asked.

"I fell asleep in class," I said.

"Oh."

 We rode in silence. I could tell he knew I was mad at him, but I think he was afraid to ask. I continued to ignore him all the way home.

"Cameron said that I kept you up all night, but I don't know how that's even possible," Jason said as he parked the car.

"Yeah you do," I said.

"I seriously don't!" Jason exclaimed with frusturation.

"Then your obviously not thinking!" I yelled.

"What are you talking about?"

"Jason, you have a girlfriend!" I yelled.

"Yeah, what does that have to do with anything?" he asked with confusion.

"Did you think I wasn't going to find out?" I asked.

"Find out about what? Callie your freaking me out," Jason replied.

 Finally I grabbed my backpack from the backseat and dug through it until I found the piece of paper I had folded up last night. I stared him down for a moment before handing him the picture. He cautiously opened it up and soon his eyes grew big.

"Where did you get this?" Jason asked.

"Someone put it in my locker," I said softly.

"Man, this is bad," Jason said running his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah your kissing another guy!" I exclaimed.

"Okay I can explain!" Jason defended himself.

"What is there to explain, Jason?" I asked.

"It was a dare. We were playing truth or dare at Landon's party and some how I got pulled into it. I was dared to kiss that guy and I was afraid that if I didn't Landon would do something to get me back for messing up his game. Obviously he got me back either way by putting that in your locker," he said.

"Well I don't think I'm the only one to get this," I said.

"What?" Jason said as his eyes grew big again.

"I saw another copy on the floor at school today and someone picked it up," I spoke.

"Ugh, I should have just left early so this wouldn't have ever happened," he said.

"So what are you going to do about this?" I asked.

"I don't know. But if too many people find out about this, it could get bad and I could get in big trouble," he said softly.

"Well just a heads up, it's on facebook too," I said.

"Seriously?" Jason said.

I nodded.

He folded the paper back up and crammed it into his pocket. 

"So just to clear things up, your not gay right?" I asked.

"No! I have a girlfriend!" Jason exclaimed.

"Gosh sorry I asked!" I relplied.

Jason rolled his eyes and headed into the house. I quickly followed behind, glad that I finally knew the truth, but worried for Jason's sake.