Chapter 11

Sorry it took so long guys, I've been caught up with a bunch of stuff. thank your for 2,000 reads on this story ! Hope you enjoy ☺️

Derek finally arrived at Stiles house kind of nervous after he said he was coming over. He knew something was up when he saw another car in the drive way. He didn't recognize it. It wasn't his fathers car or Stiles' jeep. Derek listened and heard two heart beats and laughter coming from Stiles room. He climbed up and threw the window. Derek stood there in shock of what he saw.
"Um... Derek, what are you doing here?" Stiles asked laying on top of Isaac, his new 'friend'.
"Um I told you did you see your phone?" Derek answered.
"Yeah I did, but um," Stiles crawled off of Isaac and was now standing up revealing Isaacs shirtless body, "Derek we are over you can't just do that, you can't just come crawling through my window anymore."

"Why is he here?" Derek asked, anger in his eyes.
"Well, umm, he's my....friend, I think you two have meet before." Stiles gave Derek an evilish smirk. Derek could tell Stiles was hurting by the tone of his voice. It was low and cracked a little like he has been crying. His laugh and fake smile seemed to cover it up well. "So Derek I think it's best you leave." Derek noticed his voice cracked at the last part, where he told him to leave. Derek remember all the times in Stiles room when he told him to leave before and felt really bad. Without saying a word Derek climbed out the window, forgot about his car, and wandered into the woods.

A couple days passed before Derek saw Stiles again. It wasn't on purpose either. Derek was feeling pulled to go somewhere. He didn't know where until he looked up from a red light and saw Stiles in his jeep next to him with Scott. Their lacrosse sticks and bags in the backseat. He saw Scott wiggling around dying of laugher while Stiles was just giggling and had his eyes focus on the road. Finally the light turned green and Stiles jeep flew across the road past the light. Derek just sat there. He finally realized what he had been drawn to. He looked down to see his light flashing which means he's low on gas. He thought about the nearest gas station and drove there. The only car there was the jeep. Stiles' jeep. Of course. He pulled up and parked one stop away from Stiles jeep. He got out of his car and realized that wasn't Scott in the passenger seat, it was Isaac. He didn't see Stiles so he'd know he'd see him inside since it's the gas you have to pay inside for. He guessed Isaac realized that too. Before Derek walked in Isaac jumped out of the car and yelled towards him.
"Um what are you doing?" Isaac asked.
"Buying a fucking unicorn, what does it look like dumbass?" Stiles sarcasm has worn off on Derek.

Derek's P.O.V.

I was already pissed I've been drawn to a stupid stop light to just see Stiles and Isaac.
"Do you think your going in there?" Isaac asked me.
"Yeah, actually." I replied.
"No you're not, you're not allowed to be alone with Stiles."
"Oh really? Watch me." I ran into the store and grabbed a pole to keep the doors locked and closed. Even though Isaac was a werewolf he wasn't a very strong one. I ran to Stiles, embracing him in my arms. That's when I saw what he had in his hand. Cigarets? Since when has Stiles ever smoked.
"Stiles, what are these?" I grabbed them out of his hand and turned the box around in my bigger ones."
"Uh just little sticks I use to make me feel better."
"Stiles, you've never smoked in your whole life? I smelt them in your house while I was there, I thought maybe they were your dads. Stiles what's going on?"

Third person P.O.V.

"I don't know Derek," Stiles pushed Derek away only to be pulled in closer, "I've just been having a rough time I guess."
"Why?" Stiles pushed Derek off and had tears in his eyes.
"Maybe because I lost the love of my life over something that shouldn't have mattered! And ever since then my grades dropped, my depression has gotten worse, I've been having more panic attacks. I lost the one thing I thought I never would!" Derek looked kinda shocked.
"Stiles, I still love you, I've always loved you and I always will. Just because we weren't together didn't mean I stopped loving you. You are my everything. I haven't been able to eat, sleep, or live without you in my arms, at my house, in my room. Stiles I can't live without you. Stiles, hell, I can't get over you for the life of me and yes Stiles, our problems did matter. I should of handled it better. I should of comforted you instead of pushing you away. Stiles I just did ever want you getting hurt. I don't know what I would do. And if you die, I will literally go out of my freaking mind. Stiles I could never ask for more. I only want you. And all I'm asking now is to have you back. " By now Derek held on to Stiles' waist while Stiles' arms were wrapped around Derek's neck. Isaac took that as a sign to go so he took his lacrosse gear and left. Derek managed to talk Stiles into not by the cigarettes after Stiles said he would be Derek's again. They drove off in different cars, since both of them had taken their own, but ended up in the same place. Beacon Hills High School. Derek decided he'd watch Stiles practice and get ready for the charity game tomorrow night. Stiles had thrown all his stuff on before he arrived because he was a little late. Derek sat down on the bleachers remembering the fun times he had on that field. The cold bench brought back memories when Derek was in high school and it was the coldest night of the year and they still played and won. Derek looked up to see Stiles and Scott with long sticks in defense. Scott looked over, smiled and nodded as if he once again accepted him. He knew Derek made Stiles happy and took away all the bad. Derek was good for Stiles. Derek watched as Stiles and Scott took on a freshman, who seemed to be pretty good, and when the freshman flew up in the air and landed in his back, Derek heard his ankle crack, knowing a sign of no good. Stiles rushed over to him helping him up and carrying him off the field with the help of Scott. Derek ran toward then.
"Coach told us to take him to the hospital, me and Scotty are taking my car, will you follow?" Stiles asked Derek.
"Of course."
They met up in the hospital after the freshman, Liam, had found out he broke his ankle. Scott stayed in the room with Liam while the doctors talked to him and took his pain away. Stiles was leaning against Derek's shoulder while sitting down in the waiting room. Derek looked down to see a tear drop role down Stiles' face.
"Aw, baby, what's wrong?" Derek asked.
"I might have ruined that kids chances of ever getting back into lacrosse. I was the one who dove for his feet. It's all my fault." Stiles answered.
"No, it's not your fault, you were just playing a game. It won't ruin his chances. Once he's healed he will be perfectly fine again. Don't worry. How about I take you home and cuddle with you until you forget about everything and fall asleep in my arms?" Stiles jerked up right away as Derek said that.
"Okay that sounds good. Bye Scotty!" Stiles yelled pulling Derek out of the hospital leaving Derek laughing.

Guys I'm proud of this chapter

Weird

I think it's cute