Chapter 3

Derek. In wolf form. Derek attacked the creature. It didn't even look like a wolf from Stiles perspective. Stiles eventually starts running backwards but fell. He stayed on the ground. He could see Derek and the other thing thrashing around. He could tell Derek was loosing his power. He turned back into just a regular werewolf form. Cuts and bruises everywhere. He just wanted to help. Soon enough the creature had Derek carved out like a pumpkin then it ran away. As soon as it was out of sight, Stiles raced over to Derek. Stiles helped Derek back to his jeep and drove to Derek's loft. He set him down on the bed.  Stiles tore Derek's shirt off and was amazing to see some of my small cuts already healing. Derek was unable to move. Soon enough Stiles didn't care and unbuckled Derek's jeans to fix the tears in his legs. When Derek was patched up, Stiles sat next to Derek on his bed. The big bad wolf saved little red riding hood. What a twist. Stiles finally said "What was that?"
"It's the alpha."
"That's what bit Scott!"
"Yep. Why did you help me?"
"You said you were here to protect me so I'm here to heal you. It's the least I can do."
"The scratches and bites from an alpha take longer to heal. And are more painful." Derek winced.
Stiles realized it was late but didn't want to leave Derek. So Stiles called his father and told him he'll be at Scott's tonight. Stiles didn't even ask if he could stay. He knew he had to. He had to help him.
"You must be cold in your wet clothes Stiles."
"Yeah."
"Why don't you change?"
"Okay." Stiles took his shirt off revealing his abs and muscle no one thought he had. He also took of his soaking shoes, pants, and socks. Derek offered a tee shirt that was way to big for Stiles while he laid down next to him.
"Feel better?" Derek said.
"Much better." Stiles smiled. Both of them staring into each others eyes. Derek grabbed ahold of Stiles. Pulled him closer and kissed him gently. Stiles felt pure happiness. Stiles looked down after to see his wounds had partially gotten better. Stiles and Derek smiled at each other. Happy, they fell asleep.