Chapter 5

What do you guys think, should I write Sterek one shots after this story??

Stiles drove home thinking about what his dad would think of him. He was worried and thought to just wing it.
"Hey Stiles! Happy late birthday son!" Stiles's father said. He hugged him tight. Stiles went up to his room and took a shower. He finally made his way downstairs. Stiles and John sat down to eat dinner.
"Hey dad, I have to uh tell you something."
"Yeah, sure anything."
"Okay well um....I'm gay."
"I know Stiles."
"Wait what!? How?"
"Well I kinda figured something was going on since you haven't really been home lately so I called Scott and he said I should talk to Derek and I gave him a call. He told me you two were together but you wanted to tell me personally. I actually wasn't supposed to be telling you this but oops." Papa Stilinski laughed. "I wanna know if I can trust Derek so I invited him over for dinner."
"Oh wow, ummm okay." Stiles stuttered still surprised his father is okay with it, especially since he's with Derek. As if on cue, there was a knock at the door. Stiles raced over and opened it to find Derek. He was holding flowers and a small box.
"I kinda got you a little something." Derek blushed.
"Thanks Der, you didn't have t-"
"I know but it's kind of a big deal, it is your 18th birthday and all."
Stiles just grabbed the flowers in response and but then in a vase with water.
"Have a seat guys." Stiles's father spoke.
They all sat down. Stiles and Derek next to each other. It was silent. After awkward dinner conversations Stiles's father told him he'd clean up and for him and Derek to head upstairs.
Derek pulled Stiles's bedroom door open and pushed Stiles to the bed.
Derek grabbed him and pulled Stiles in for a kiss. While they were kissing Stiles spoke "What about my dad?"
"He's cleaning up isn't he? We'll do it quick."
"Yeah but if he walks in."
"Stiles...please shut the hell up."
Stiles wrapped his arms around Derek and pulled him close. Stiles laid down and Derek crawled on top of him, pulling his shirt off. So Stiles grabbed ahold of Derek and did the same. They kissed again and this time Stiles let out a moan. Suddenly Mr.Stilinski burst threw the door and just stood there.
"Derek, down stairs, now" Sherrif said breaking the silence.
"Yes sir." Derek replied putting his shirt back on.
Mr.Stilinski shut the door a started talking to Stiles.
"What the hell do you think you were doing?"
"You were the ones who told us to go upstairs."
"That, that though, is too much."
"Dad, calm down. I'm in my senior year of school! I'm 18! We've already done worse." Stiles immediately put his hand over his mouth scared of what he just told his dad. "Dad, I love him, I'm not gonna let you do anything to reck this relationship, okay?"

Derek's smiled and felt fuzzy inside while hearing that from downstairs. Soon he heard the door open and stayed calm. Stiles comes walking down the stairs and runs into Derek's arms.
"Derek, I think it's time for you to go." Stiles's dad said sternly. Derek was upset but followed the command. Stiles led him to the door.
"Hey, don't worry it's not a big deal." Stiles whispered.
"Yeah it is. Your dad hates me."
"No, I'm pretty sure he doesn't. How about if you pick me up at midnight and I'll make up for it."
"Sounds good."
Derek left and Stiles went upstairs to his room thinking about what could of happened. How it could of been better or worse. Time comes and it's 12 so Stiles hops off his roof and into Derek's car. It was quiet while Derek was holding Stiles's hand. They pulled up and Derek opened the front door.
"You know what Stiles."
"What?" He answered.
"I love you too." Derek pulled Stiles inside and closed the door behind them.