Chapter 6

Stiles woke up. He got out of bed and walked to the kitchen seeing that it's 5 in the morning. He opens the fridge then grabs a cup. He turns around and saw glowing eyes. Not sure what color. "Derek I'm tired, and still sore, I'm coming back in a second." Suddenly the eyes moved and left the loft. Confused and tired, Stiles walks back to bed but sees Derek is already there.

"Derek, wake up. Derek please."
"What Stiles, stop begging for more it's 5:22 a.m."
"But Derek....there were glowing eyes that just left the loft but your still here...."
Derek shot straight up. He suddenly walked over to Stiles and grabbed ahold of him.
"They did touch you or hurt you in anyway, did they?? Who was it? When was it?"
"Derek calm down." Stiles said grabbing ahold of him. Stiles calmed down Derek. Only for a little. "Derek, I was tired, I was probably just seeing things."
"No there had to be someone in the house, there's a different scent that's not ours. Stiles, did you see anything else."
"No I didn't." Derek continued to be mad and angry. He started to shift. Stiles dragged him out into the living room and pushed him on the couch. "Derek calm down please." Stiles pulled Derek close, but Derek was warning him to stay back. Stiles pulled him in for a kiss but felt a sharp pain in his left side. He looked down to see Derek's claws inside him. Stiles shot back onto the other side of the couch. Derek shifted back and immediately grabbed Stiles and pulled him into the bathroom. He fixed his wounds and strapped gaws to stop the bleeding.
"I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry."
"Derek, it's fine..." Stiles said with Derek interrupting him.
"No, no it's not. Stiles I don't want to hurt you again. I'm so sorry." Derek started to cry so Stiles dragged him to the bed. He sat down in pain but managed to keep it in. Stiles grabbed Derek's face with his hands, looked him in his pale green eyes.
"Derek it's okay, I'm fine. Please stop, trust me I'm fine okay."
"Okay." Derek wrapped him arms around Stiles. They both went back to bed, Stiles laying on his side that doesn't hurt and Derek wrapping his arms around him and nuzzled his nose into his neck.

They woke up later that morning and Derek pulled down the covers to look at Stiles's wound. The gaws is covered in blood so Derek puts his hand on his side and takes away some of his pain. Stiles suddenly woke up. And turned around giving Derek a sleepy smile. Derek grabbed Stiles and kissed him. As soon as Stiles pulled back he whined. Derek realized he had been squeezing Stiles's side and just like that he had his head in his hands. "Derek." Stiles said.
"I'm sorry Stiles. I didn't mean to hurt you."
"Derek, please, I've told you before. I'm fine, just a little pain that's all. How about this, make it up to me but wrapping me in new gaws and making me breakfast."
"Okay." Derek replied. You could tell he was still mad but went to the bathroom to grab Stiles more gaws. Afterwards, Stiles follows Derek into the kitchen. Derek turns on the stove and Stiles sits down at the table. Stiles was thinking in his head how lucky he is to have Derek. Stiles stands up and walks to Derek. He wrapped his arms around him and put his head on Derek's shoulder.
"Thank you Derek."
"Your welcome Stiles."
"No I mean for everything you've done for me. Thank you Derek. I couldn't ask for better."
"Stiles, you're welcome." Derek kisses the top of his head gently then finished cooking for Stiles. Afterwards Stiles took a shower. Stiles had a bunch of his stuff over at Derek's. When he got out, Stiles texted his father telling him he spent the night at Scott's and to not worry. Stiles threw clothes on and Derek came in and brushed Stiles short brown hair. Derek followed Stiles out to Stiles's blue jeep. Stiles got in the front seat and rolled his window down allowing Derek to kiss him.
"Stiles, I love you."
"I love you too sourwolf."
Stiles drove off and to school.