Chapter 8

Everyone was quiet due to Isaac who just walked in and sat down on Derek's couch without a word. Stiles sat down with him and smiled. Derek explained the responsibilities of being a werewolf, the safeties, and most importantly how to stay in control. After they were down it was about eight and the pack was just messing around. Jackson was talking to Derek. He apologized for kind of ramming him into a locker while Lydia, Scott, and Allison were in a deep conversation about their childhoods. Stiles didn't want to join considering his childhood wasn't the best. He looked up to see Isaac staring at him. Isaac quickly looked away and Stiles smiled. Stiles walked over to him and they started talking. Isaac told Stiles everything. Like about how is father abused him, how his mother died, how he's bi, and when he got bit by Derek and everything changed. Isaac started to get emotional so Stiles held his hand. What harm could that cause Stiles thought. Derek looked over and wasn't so happy. Stiles blew a kiss to Derek making him feel better while Isaac was crying. Stiles dragged Isaac to Derek's bedroom so he could calm down and get some rest. Stiles laid Isaac down and started walking out of the room until he heard Isaac.
"Will you stay?"
Stiles looked out the door seeing everyone else was occupied.
"Yeah. Uh..sure." Stiles sat next to Isaac. Isaac put his head down and sobbed for about 20 minutes straight. Isaac calmed down and looked up at Stiles. Stiles rubbed off his last tear with his thumb. Isaac smiled. He took Stiles hand and put it around him. Stiles just sat there awkwardly so he doesn't upset Isaac. Soon enough Isaac started playing with the bottom of Stiles's shirt. Isaac sat up and looked Stiles dead in the eye. Isaac crawled on top of him and started inching Stiles's shirt up and up until it was fully off.
"Uh Isaac, you can stop now." That didn't stop him. Isaac pulled of his own shirt and unblocked his belt. "I'm gonna call Derek."
Isaac still didn't stop and unbuckled Stiles's belt. "Derek." Stiles said. Isaac pulled his pants to his knees. "Derek!" Isaac pulled his own pants to to his knees. "Derek!!" But before releasing anything Stiles screamed. "DEREK." Derek came bursting threw the door almost breaking it down. Derek threw Isaac across the room. Isaac stood up in his wolf form. He growled. And hopped on the bed once more. "Uh Isaac I don't think this is such a good idea." Stiles explained. Soon enough the whole pack rushed to the door. Isaac held Stiles up and kissed him. Stiles tried to get away but with Isaac's werewolf strength he couldn't break free. That's until Derek pried Isaac off of Stile and threw him into the living room. Derek was now in wolf form also. Isaac stood up.
"You leave, or I make you." Derek said sternly.
"I'd leave." Stiles said as he ran up to Derek. Isaac opened the door and just up and left. Derek grabbed ahold of Stiles refusing to let go. They pulled each other in close. Hard yet passionate kiss. Stiles could barely breath so Derek pulled away walking into his room and shutting the door leaving Stiles with the rest of the pack.
"What happened?" Scott asked looking at everyone confused.
"Just sit down and I'll tell you."
The pack sat around Stiles like it was story time and they were five years old. Stiles explained, "Well me and Isaac were just talking at first and then he got really upset so I took him to Derek's bedroom. The next think I know he asked me to stay and had his hands all over me." Derek was quietly listening angry and frustrated. Stiles continued, "He sorta got top of me and kinda sort of started taking off my clothes and that's when I screamed for Derek."

"Oh so that piercing noise that almost made my ears bleed because it was so loud. You know I have sensitive ears Stiles. Why'd you do that to me?" Lydia said smirking at Stiles again. He looked over at Jackson who looked angry. "Continue Stiles." Lydia said. The one time Stiles doesn't want her anymore is when she wants him. Of course.
Stiles went on, "That's when Derek burst threw the door and threw Isaac across the room. And then Isaac got back on me and that's when you guys walked in. I just hope Derek isn't mad. He has to know none of this was my fault because it was Isaac not me." Stiles said looking upset towards Derek's door.
"I'm pretty sure he can hear you Stiles." Allison said.
"I hope he's listening." Stiles mumbles under his breath for Derek to hear. Derek opened the door and said, "Stiles, I'm listening. I'm always listening. Babe, I trust you more than anyone. I trust you with all my heart. If you said you didn't have anything to do with it I trust you. Okay. Stiles," by the time Derek had said that he walked over to Stiles and he was in his arms,"I love you." Derek finished his sentence.
"I love you more sourwolf."

The pack decided to stay that night at Derek's. All, now, bored out of their minds except Stiles and Derek. They were snuggled up on the couch. Lydia spoke and had a good game to play. "Hey, how about we play spin the bottle, interesting game."
"Sure." The whole pack, but Derek, agreed.

"Hey Scott, you go first." Allison said winking at him.
"Okay." He winked right back at her.
Scott spinned the bottle. It felt like it was never gonna stop spinning to Stiles. Or maybe he was just tired. To his shock it stopped and pointed at him. Him and Scott looked up from the bottle and each other at the same time. Allison giggled. Stiles looked at Derek and nodded his head. Scott stretched over to Stiles and gave him a long hard kiss. As soon as he pulled back, Stiles spoke. "Man no wonder you and Allison make out all the time, your a great kisser." Stiles laughed some of the awkward away.
"Stiles your turn." Scott said. Stiles spun the bottle. It throttled back and forth. It just barely stopped (on Jackson) but the air kicked on and landed on Lydia. Lydia. Out of all people it had to be her.
"Come get me Stiles." She spoke. You could literally smell pure anger coming off of Jackson. Like he would of rather wanted it to be him. Stiles crawled over to Lydia and gave her a quick kiss.
"Too bad you missed all this." Stiles said so low and quiet he thought no one heard him except Jackson. Stiles nipped at her ear and went back to his spot. Lydia looked shocked.
"You know what we should really do. We should take it up a level and play seven minutes in heaven." Everyone agreed.
"Go Lydia, it's your turn!" Jackson said angrily. It landed on him. Big surprise. After seven minutes they came back and Lydia seemed irritated while Jackson was getting a drink from the fridge.
"Lydia what's wrong?" Allison asked.
"I made that seven minutes suck cause I already do plenty of sucking for his benefit." Lydia rolled her eyes and sat down. Jackson came back and spun the bottle. It landed on Lydia. Of course. So it was Lydia's turn once again but this time, it landed on Stiles. Lydia looked up and smiled. She got up and stuck out her hand.
"You coming Stiles?"
"Uh yeah...I guess." Stiles gave Derek and worried look.
They walked away into Derek's room. Derek and Jackson looked like the maddest people there ever could be. While on the other hand Lydia was having fun while Stiles was being a little bit awkward. He set Lydia on the bed and climbed on top of her. He immediately connected their lips. He slowly unbuttoned Lydia's blouse while she pulled his shirt off. Stiles started to kiss her down her neck. He have her a hickey right on her collar bone. Lydia let a moan escape. Jackson just about punched a wall. Stiles looked at the time and they had two minutes. He continued what he was doing and moans were escaping her mouth while Stiles had a little fun only because he knew it would piss Jackson off. Their time was up and they went back out with the rest of the pack. It was about 12 o'clock when Stiles spun. It landed on Derek. Thank god, Stiles thought.
"What, you happy?" Derek said smiling.
"What, did I say that out loud?"
"Maybe." Derek answered.
"How about this, it's not 7 minutes cause I'm tired and we should all go to bed."
"Done deal." Scott answered him.
"Night guys." Stiles said hugging everyone except Jackson and pulled Derek into the room.
"Thank god is right." Derek said and pushed Stiles onto the bed going at it for their 5th time.