Chapter 7

(j/) hey guys this chapter is going to be switching from Stiles' point of view and back to third person (\j)

Stiles pulled up at school. He opened his door and closed it. As soon as he turned around Scott was standing right there.
"Holy shit Scott, you scared me!"
"Haha, sorry man," Scott said patting Stiles on the back and walking into school, "Sooo, how are you and Derek?" Scott said in a happy tone.
"Uh yeah we're good." Stiles replied pushing the subject away.
"Stiles, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, I just don't want to talk about this right now. I have to make up a science test with Mr. Harris after school. I need to study that's for sure." Stiles said laughing.
"Uh okay.." Scott replied.

Stiles' P.O.V.

The bell rang signaling the end of the day. Scott and I met up with Lydia, Allison, and my least favorite, Jackson. Scott kissed Allison while Lydia kissed Jackson. As if on cue, again, Derek wraps his arms around me and kisses me. My face turns bright red and I can hear them all mumbling. As soon as Derek and I pull apart Allison screams, "I knew it! Ever since you stopped going after Lydia ( Jackson huffed ) we figured something happened. You also stopped hanging out with Scott a lot too." I could see agreement and sadness in Scott's eyes.
"Wait so how did you know it was Derek." I said as I glared at Scott. He threw his hands up saying it wasn't him.
"The fact you smelt like Derek all the time gave it away Stilinski." Jackson laughed. Oh yeah, I forgot Jackson was a werewolf too. So I turned to Derek.
"How long have you been together?" Lydia blurted out. Derek saw me count it out on my fingers, his arms still wrapped around me.
"Around 6 months." I answered Lydia smiling into Derek's eyes and leaning into his chest.
"Wow, and you haven't even told me." Lydia said smirking at me.
"Alright that's enough. We all have to get to the library and study for our gov test on Friday. Except for you Derek." We all paused and kinda looked at Jackson. He continued, "That's right, your old. How old are you, like 40? You probably don't even remember this school. Why are you even dating someone like 22 years younger than you? He's skinny, defenseless, and an annoying pain in my ass."
Derek rushed up against Jackson and threw him at the lockers. I ran to Derek telling him he should leave.
"I love you Stiles." He kissed my forehead and ran out. Everyone was already crowding Jackson asking if he was okay. I ran over to help him as I felt pain across my left cheek. Jackson had punched me. This is what I get for having Derek push him into the lockers, guess since he couldn't take it out on Derek, he chose me. I ran to the bathroom and checked it out while throwing some Advil in my mouth because it already hurt. Scott comes bursting threw the bathroom door to my side. "Stiles, are you okay?"
"Peachy." I said sarcastically flashing him a fake smile. The pain felt unbearable. I guess Scott noticed. He grabbed my hand and took away most of my pain. I am weak. I am defenseless. And no Derek's not 40, he's freaking 23. I felt angry knowing I could do nothing about it.
"Thanks Scott." I reply to him taking my pain.
"Anytime man, and hey, I'm always here if you need to talk alright. Stop keeping things from me. But I do have a question?"
"What?"
"Have you and Derek, ....you know...." I could get to where he was hinting at and I nodded my head. He was my first time. "Omg congrats man!" Scott cheered as he hit my arm.

We all made it to the library, except Lydia and Jackson, and I was texting Derek the whole time.

To Sourwolfie:

Hey ;)

From Sourwolfie:

Stiles aren't you supposed to be studying?

To Sourwolfie:

Oh yeah thanks for reminding me (sarcasm ;) )

From Sourwolfie:

Anytime babe <3
So what's up

To Sourwolfie:

Just sitting here listening to Scott and Allison flirt, hey I have a question

From Sourwolfie:

Go ahead....

To Sourwolfie:

I was wondering if we could start a pack training thing
Maybe three/four time a week
I mean you are always fully in control and can do whatever you want ;;)
Just thought it'd be good for Scott and Jackson, cause someone needs to control their anger

From Sourwolfie:

Stiles, I know Jackson hit you, Scott texted me
Is that what this is about

To Sourwolfie:

No not at all, just had an idea :)

From Sourwolfie:

You okay though, I know Scott took your pain but I'm still worried and sure, gather the pack and come to my place tonight, everyone leaves by nine, you can stay ;)

To Sourwolfie:

Alright, sounds like a plan ;p

From Stiles, to:
Strawberry Blonde
Argent
Bff 
Asshole

Hey guys, meet up at Derek's place at 6 tonight :)

From Asshole:

No one wants to see you and Derek make out Stilinski

Stiles:

Jackson shut up
Pack meeting/training, his orders not mine

From Strawberry Blonde:

Alright see you puppies there, you too stiles ;)

From Argent:

Sounds like a deal I'm in

Stiles:

Scott invite Isaac if you want
I'm not sure if he's used to being a "puppy" as Lydia calls us ;) but just tell him to come

From Bff:

Okay cool

Third Person

The conversation ended and so did their "studying". Stiles had arrived at science and took him a whole hour to finish his test. Mr.Harris wrote him a note. As Stiles walked into his after school class (photography) everyone was staring at him, especially Scott, wondering why he was late. He handed the note to the teacher and took a seat behind Scott. Scott turned around.
"It took me an hour to finish my science test." Stiles explained.
"Oh alright. You really need to start getting your grades up Stiles." Scott snapped.
I know, Stiles mumbled quietly just enough so Scott could hear him. Scott turned around and the last thirty minutes Stiles had actually been in the classroom, the class was dismissed. Stiles went home with Scott and texted his dad saying he'll be staying at Scott's. Stiles will actually be staying at Derek's instead. Scott and Stiles did homework, played video games, and ate as much junk food at they could before it hit 5:30. Stiles suggested to take Scott's car and road to Derek's house with Scott driving.
"So is Isaac coming?" Stiles asked curiously.
"Not sure." Scott answered. They pulled up at Derek's house to see Lydia and Jackson already there. Derek greeted Stiles with a hug and kiss. As soon as Allison was there they were about to start. Then there was a knock at the door. Stiles went and opened it. He turned around and faced the pack.
"Hey guys looked who showed up."
Isaac walked through the door.