Chapter 4 *smut*

Stiles woke up before Derek the next  morning. It was a Saturday so he didn't have to worry about school. He just laid quiet until he heard someone outside Derek's house. Bursting threw the door was Scott. Stiles dove under the sheets not thinking to hide his clothes that Scott knows too well. Scott walked into Derek's bed room to see Derek still asleep. He shakes Derek awake.
"Stiles?" Derek asked heavily.
"What do you mean Stiles!? It's me, Scott."
"Then where's Stiles?"
Scott silenced. He could get not one but two hearts beating. One, fast. Confused Scott asked, "Why are you looking for Stiles and who else is in here?"
It took a moment for Derek to wake up and realize what he had said. Soon enough Scott was angry and used his werewolf powers. He grabbed the sheet and threw it across the room. But only to see Stiles's wide eyes staring back.
"Stiles!? Why are you here!?" Scott yelled confused.
Stiles sat up, a little red because Scott hasn't noticed him and Derek were half naked. He was scared what Scott would think. Stiles scooted closer next to Derek. They had a three way stare. Scott finally broke the silence.
"What is going on here?"
Stiles answered with "See I was gonna tell you, but not soon, I need to adjust myself to it first."
"Listen Scott, me and Stiles are together. If you have a problem with it, it's your own fault."
Stiles froze. Did Derek just say that they were together? That they are officially together. Just after one night?
"Stiles....what about Lydia?"
"Im over her."
"Okay then, I'll leave you two alone." Scott blushed and ran out of the loft.
Scott felt left out. He felt like Stiles should of been able to tell him sooner. He thought that maybe Stiles was embarrassed. Although Scott did never tell Stiles he was catching feelings for the new lacrosse team mate/beta, Isaac. Scott went home and him and Stiles never brought up that day again.
Days past quickly which turned to weeks and Stiles saw Derek everyday. Stiles would stay the night at his house over the weekends. It was the night before Stiles's birthday so Derek picked him up, took him to dinner, and went back to his loft. The second the door closed, Derek had Stiles pinned up against the wall. Derek sucked dark marks on Stiles neck. Stiles let out a shaky moan. This was Stiles's first time and he couldn't be more excited. Stiles wrapped his legs around Derek's waist and tangled his hands through Derek's black hair. Their lips connected and Derek let his tongue slip by cause stiles to moan again. Derek bit down on Stiles bottom lip and parted the kiss. They were both breathing heavily. Derek carried Stiles to his room and threw him on the bed. Derek crawled on top of him and they started kissing again. It was sloppy, heated and both were moaning like crazy. Stiles grabbed the hem of Derek's shirt and inched it up over Derek's head parting the kiss for a split second. Soon Derek ripped Stiles's shirt off and threw it to the side with his. Stiles's nailed dragged across Derek's back creating scratches that healed right away. Derek sucked on Stiles's neck down to his collar bone, and ran his tongue up Stiles's abs. He softly sucked on Stiles's right nipple and Stiles let out the loudest moan yet. Sweet spot, Derek thought. Derek trailed kisses down to his pant line and undid Stiles's belt and tugged his pants off. Stiles was working on Derek's belt but his hands were shaking like crazy so Derek finished it for him. Once both of their jeans were on the floor Derek immediately flipped Stiles over so that he was on his stomach. Derek pulled down Stiles's boxers and reached over to his night stand and grabbed the lube. He coated three fingers and stuck one into Stiles without warning. Stiles moaned loudly.
"Oh, so tight for me baby."
"O-only for you daddy." Stiles moaned. Derek growled. Derek freaking Hale has a daddy kink, Stiles thought. Derek slipped his other two fingers in and scissored Stiles open.
"You ready baby?" Derek asked Stiles making sure he was okay.
"I-i need y-you now daddy." And with that Derek lubed up his cock and pushed into Stiles and started with a slow steady pace speeding up faster and faster. He hit Stiles prostate almost every time. Stiles was moaning uncontrollably. Derek wrapped his hand around Stiles's leaking cock and moved his hand up and down at the pace of his heavy thrusts. With that, Stiles came instantly. Derek came right after him still thrusting into Stiles. Derek pulled out and laid next to Stiles. They were both breathing heavily. Stiles scooted close to Derek, yawned, and rested his head on Derek's chest. Derek wrapped a protective arm around Stiles and both of them fell asleep. Their heart beats beating the same. The next morning they were rapped up together in nothing but skin.

"That was the best birthday present ever." Stiles said as he smile at Derek.
"I knew you'd like it." Derek replied. Stiles went home but realized he'd have to tell his father sometime or another.

First time writing smut, I suck 😂
(no pun intended)