"It wasn't really a big deal and besides. They came for me." I said pointing out to Avie and that got her even madder.

"You're really crazy! You could've been seriously hurt out there or even killed. What if they didn't come huh? geez Sadie, you're gonna get me wrinkled too early. You got your aunt Emma worried as hell too and she never left your side. We only convinced her to go home just this morning."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't know it was gonna get this far. I'm sorry I got you worried and I promise to be more careful this time." I said.

They then continued to tell me that my roomie brought me here and sent a message to Lexi through my phone, who then called Emma and word got out since then. They said they couldn't find my so called roomie around since she had to fly out somewhere for work but wanted me to know how much she badly wants to stay and I understand since she probably figured out that Avie will be somehow involved and it's safer for her to go unseen at the moment.

Avie also told me they reported what happened outside the grocery shop and thankfully there was a cctv around the area that was used as evidence against those bastards, turns out those guys have their own records for robbery, assault and even murder for that matter. And turns out, I wasn't the first victim. There were a lot more ladies who were even raped and left for dead. After hearing all of the facts, I felt really lucky that I escaped it, thanks to the good Samaritans who came to my aid.

Later on Shelby and Eiffer and Enzo came and asked how I was doing. According to them police are now on the hunt for the perps. I thanked them again and again for saving me and again and again they told me not to worry about it. Avie even apologized, saying she should've insisted me to go to the hospital cause she felt like something was really wrong with me that night but I told her it's not her fault cause it was my own choice.

They find it weird that my roomie isn't around but I made them understand that it's okay cause her job requires her out of town most of the time though I didn't elaborate on that and they didn't push the subject any further.

The doctor and some nurse came in and did their checking.

"Your bruises were photographed for police files and your back suffered minor fractures but repairable. I'll give you another 24 hours close monitoring and maybe tomorrow you can go home and get your life back" The doctor said positively as I smile and thank him.

"Doctor, is it really possible to fall into a coma in my case?" I asked curiously as he nods.

"Your brain lacked oxygen that led to your coma, you can't take your asthma for granted. I know you've been doing well, but you have to be more careful this time and not excessively push yourself too much. One thing more, you'll be needing your inhaler again." He explained.

"I gave that up in a very long time now."'I said frowning a little. I don't like depending on that puffer to breathe.

"Like I said, you can't take it for granted. This time you need it again and then I'll be prescribing you meds you're gonna have to take. Now, you rest and catch up with your friends." He said and left the room.

Enzo and Eiffer later on left for work and Avie and Lexi stayed. They insisted staying though I told them they don't need to cause I'll be fine on my own and I don't want to be hassle on their own work but they won't budge.

We ate up as we talk about current events. They filled me up with what's been going around lately. I realized how normal Averine is to be around. Like we've known each other for a very long time already.

I was thinking of a way to repay Avie when I thought of something good. I mean, I can't give anything cause they sure have everything and whatever gift I will give, I'm sure they can afford it so I came up with one thing.