s e v e n t e e n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Featured: Megalovania

Copyright © 2015 Toby Fox

Undertale Soundtrack

This is one of my favorites from the game

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Demon shrieks at my words, flustered. I shove myself towards the Demon as it begins to charge me. I lift my left hand as we near each other and I flick it to the side to attack just as we clash in midair. A cloud of swirling wind blows around us as dark magic spells are intercepted by each other. I block out everything around me and focus only on the Demon Lord.

I am the reason he is here. I have to stop him. It ends now. No one on this world should be forced in this situation because of me.

The Demon keeps glancing behind me as we throw dark magic balls of energy towards each other. I keep focusing my emotions through my hands and blasting its face with my missiles. I shove my hands outwards, palms facing out and shoot dark missiles from them. Each time I release one, I concentrate on its connection to me and command it to chase the Demon until it hits. The Demon is doing the same, dark missiles streaming through the air at high speeds back and forth. Every time they make contact, dark black puffs of smoke remains in their wake. I drop my right hand to block several missiles from blasting me as I keep firing them out of my left with only a flick every time.

I don't flinch at any of the attacks approaching me. Just a single swipe of my hand blocks each one. The Demon seems aggravated with me and speeds up its attacks, switching it up on me.

The battle turns into us phasing back and forth, dodging attacks and sending them. I phase behind it and force my emotion into my left hand. Before I can release the energy, it turns and phases away. I spin around, crossing my arms in front of me just in time to block an energy ball that is flying at me. When the black smoke clears, another is thrown at me, so I swipe the air to block it once again. I quickly phase away, appearing before the Demon and immediately slamming it with my magic spell.

"I know your tricks, Demon,"

It laughs at me, turning around slowly once it stands back up, "I remember you, child,"

"You should,"

"Should I?"

"As the one who banishes you from this world," Trust me. Being banished is not a good thing.