Chapter 8

Bert was still conscious so he took a taxi on his own.
Bob, Frank and Gerard took another one.
The two boys who were still conscious were arguing on the backseat of the taxi.

"You're crazy, man ! You can't take him home like that ! Frank, look at him ! He's fucking unconscious ! We don't even know if it's because of coke or- "

Frank cut him off and put a finger on his lips " Shhhhh! Shut the fuck up Bob ! The cab driver isn't deaf ! "

Bob rolled his eyes and lowered his voice "We don't even know if it's because of coke or alcohol."

Frank sighed "Both, I guess."

He looked at Gerard, his mouth was opened and he was drooling

Gross.

Frank could barely see his face ; it was covered by his black hair. He could see his eyes tho, closed, of course. But their contour was red.
He was breathing pretty heavily, and Frank hoped it was normal. He would feel a little responsible if something happened to him, even if he had nothing to do with all of this.

Frank looked around and asked to Bob
"Do you think I should tell Mikey what happened ?"

Bob made a face  "I don't know dude, can be tricky to tell someone that their brother do drugs.. "

"Yeah, I know."

"So. You can't take him like that to his house, that's for sure. Then, what are you gonna do?"

Frank laughed "Me? You mean us, right?"

"Uhh, no. You wanted to take him home. I don't even know Mikey, I don't give a fuck about this guy, if it was up to me, I would have let him laid on the bathroom floor. "

Frank was shocked. He stammered
"R-Really ? You're such a dick !"

"Yeah, I know"

Frank sighed "Well, thank you very much for your help. Ugh. I guess I don't have other choice. I have to take him with me for tonight. "

Bob laughed "Aha your mother's gonna kill you!"

"Shut up. I'll be quiet."

Bob stopped the taxi at his house, about 5 minutes later, the taxi arrived at Frank's house.
Frank shook Gerard to wake him up

"C'mon, please. Wake up!"

But Gerard stayed unconscious.

"C'mon !" Frank repeated.

He sighed and slapped him in the face

"Ouch !" Gerard growled, he opened his eyes and saw Frank bent on him. He looked around him and realized he was in a taxi

" ...What the fuck- "

Frank cut him off
"I'll explain you tomorrow, you won't remember if I tell you anything tonight anyway. "

He pulled him out of the taxi without even letting him the time to reply.

Frank was helping Gerard to walk but he wasn't walking straight so he almost made him fall with him

"Where are we goin' ?" He said with a voice who confirmed that he was still drunk

"In my bedroom."

Gerard laughed "Wow calm down dude, we barely know each other."

Frank rolled his eyes, he was struggling to hold Gerard up

"Shut up you moron, I don't want to fuck you. I just don't want you getting into any troubles."

Gerard frowned "Uhh. I don't want to scare you, but I think I'm gonna puke"

Frank growled " No no no ! Don't do that to me ! Or at least, wait to be in the toilets ! Please!

Gerard shook his head, he walked towards the bushes but fell before to reach his target.

"Fuck" He mumbled, laid on the ground.

He rose himself and kneeled on the wet grass, then he put his hand on his chest

Frank shut his eyes. He didn't want to see this.

How am I supposed to clean this ?

Gerard puked for almost 2 minutes.
When he was done, Frank got closer to him and helped him to stand up

"I feel like shit." Gerard mumbled

"You're the only one to blame." answered Frank

Frank was pretty much drunk too. But he was used to it, he was in control.

They walked towards the front door and Frank managed to put his keys into the lock

"Be quiet. If you wake up my mother, I swear I'll let you sleep in the garden, in your puke. And I'll wake you up tomorrow with the automatic watering. Get it?"

Gerard nodded and pretended to zip his mouth

Frank opened slowly the door and then closed it behind Gerard.
They both silently went upstairs and reached Frank's bedroom.

Frank let go of Gerard for a few seconds to lock his door, when he turned around, Gerard was about to fall on the floor, Frank quickly grabbed his arm but fell with him in a loud noise.

"Dammit Gerard!" He growled angrily

"Sorry but everything was movin- "

Frank put his hand on Gerard's mouth and tried to hear if his mom was up because of the noise of their fall. Hopefully for him. She was still sleeping.

Frank was on top of Gerard, his hand on his mouth when he realized how awkward their position was, he immediately stood up and coughed.
He let Gerard on the floor but put a cover on him and threw a pillow to him, but Gerard didn't grabbed it ; he was already sleeping.

Frank laid on his bed and sighed before to close his eyes.

Hopefully, he doesn't snore.