Presentation

(A little present from my friend Yoratou !)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(A little present from my friend Yoratou !)

Lucy Charter is fifteen and constantly busy. But most of all, she is very, very good at playing the violin.

On Monday, she has violin lesson, on Tuesday night, she has theater lessons. On Wednesday, violin again. On Thursday, dance lessons, on Friday, horse-riding, and on Saturday, musical theory, which only leaves her the week-end off.

Music is one of the only things that makes Lucy's life worth living, or so she thinks. She started playing the violin at age six. When she was about nine years old, she was getting very good.

That is when she discovered Lindsey Stirling. From then on, she practiced even harder.

Each time she has any free time, she plays the violin. Her family supports her a lot, although they are not musicians. Her mum is ophtalmologist and her father is radiologist. Her elder sister, Sandra, plays the harp and she sometimes plays with her, in some of her amateur clips.

 Other then Lucy and her friends, there are three types of people in her high-school:

-Her "fans" → Mostly teachers.(except the music teacher who cannot understand that a pupil can be better at music than her). They are amazed that although Lucy litteraly lives 24 hours a day with a  violin in her hands, she can still be a straight-A student.

- non music lovers who don't have any opinion about her (they basically don't even know she exists, since her life evolves around music, and music only).

- Jealous idiots who say that violin is a horrible  instrument and that anyway, Lucy doesn't have any talent.

With the time passing by, she managed to forget about the third category and just ignore them because her friends kept telling her that all they ever said was rubbish. Besides, Lucy knows a lot of people in her high-school who support her, whatever she does. She gives a few concerts and she even posts videos on You Tube, on which she has a few hundred subscribers (other than people she knows in real life). The young violinist thinks it is quite good for someone who has only been on Youtube for two years and has never been seen on television.

Tonight, she doesn't have any activities. She has brought her violin with her to school so that she can get off the bus directly at her friend's house. He is a drummer and his garage is where they have their band rehearsals. Oh yes, because Lucy is part of a small band she started with a few friends! There are drums and a piano and pictures of their band all over the walls.

Her friends aren't as good at music as her but all they want is, of course, to progress, but also help their friend make herself a small place in the inaccessible world of fame.