Just call me butterfly.

Alex

"Shut up Alexei, you make everything worse!" I hear the alpha drake shout at Alexei the beta, they are toxic but when they do work together it's always for the best of the pack.

I sigh and I close the door on my way out, I run my hand through my white-lavender hair and I put my bag in my matte black Lexus LFA. I managed to send my things slowly to my apartment in the US so everything is there for me when I get there. I usually leave late at night so I can have some quiet but I doubt they'll notice that I'm gone until the pack house starts smelling.

I put my hair in a messy bun and I start driving, as I get down the street I pull my phone out of my bag, I take the cover off and turn on the auto message which just simply says "goodbye" and put it in the bin. A sense of freedom fills me and I hear my wolf Katie howl to the moon. I smile and turn on some music to drive to the airport. Just call me butterfly because this is a new me.

I turn down Alicia keys' Fallin' and listen to it as I find a man holding a sign with my name on it. I stop in front of him and I smile.

"Alex? Alex James?" He asks.

"Yes that's me." I say, I show him my ID and after a bit of paperwork I take my bag and give him my keys. I paid extra for my baby to be brought with me, I wasn't leaving it here with those assholes.

I check in and I go through security, as I put my pastel mint green docs back on a little girl is looking at me with big blue eyes, her parents are putting their shoes on and I smile at her. I get my things ready and I leave off one of my long necklaces, she looks at me with a smile and I look at the necklace, it's a daisy on a long fake silver chain, I smile and put it around her neck.

"This is for you, be a good girl ok?" I say sweetly. She gives me a hug and nods, I wave and walk off. I always loved kids, they are so sweet.

I get a sandwich and a drink, and put them in my bag for later, I have twenty minutes till they open the gate so I put my case on my new phone and I walk around. I buy new sunglasses and a bag of sweets. As I look around I also find a book and get that too. It's thick but I'll probably manage to read it in the first half of the flight. I go to the bathroom and check my self.

My white-lavender hair is in a messy bun which actually looks nice, my hair used to be brown but when I changed to my wolf for the first time it changed my hair and eyes. My eyes are a coppery brown which brings warmth to my pale face. My lips are fairly large and have a thin layer of Chapstick on them, I have a black skull hoodie and black leggings on, my mint green docs and a few accessories complete my look. I'm fairly curvy, I'm fit but only due to the amount I run as a wolf.

I hear the announcement for my flight and I get my ticket out as I walk to the line, I go to the priority line and get on my flight, I honestly don't spend this much so much but the sooner I can start my life on the other side of the world the better.

I sit in my seat and I get by book out, as people sit down a flight attendant comes to me.

"I'm sorry miss but there is a family who doesn't want to be separated, would you mind moving?" She asks.

"No problem." I say and she smiles, she leads me through the coach section and I look at her confused.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask politely.

"Business class, there are no other seats." She says and smiles. Oh yes, the moon goddess must be happy with me. I smile and take my seat. I watch the safety demo and I look outside the window, I read my book but it was merely mediocre, I roll my eyes but I feel nothing but happiness. As we go through the clouds I feel a snap at the back of my head and I know my bond with the pack has broken. I smile appears on my face and I lay back and sleep.

8 hours later

I wake up to the announcement of our landing and I smile, I get my phone out and I bite my lip. I wonder if they have noticed I'm gone, Blake probably has as  he probably felt the disconnection of me from the pack, but as an omega it was probably so weak he didn't notice. I shake my head, that's my past now, I have to think of the future.

We land and I'm led out of the plane, I collect my bag and a woman is standing waiting for me with a sign with my name on it.

"Hey, welcome to America. Let's take you to your car."she says with a chirpy American accent. I smile as I'm led to my car, I fill out my papers and I get my keys back. I smile and get on the road. I soon get used to the right side of the road and I play some music, the smooth roads are perfect for listening to music.

I take my hair out of the bun and turn up my music, I loudly sing paramour's still into you as I drive to my apartment, I've been here once with my school and that's when I secretly got the place, it's big, beautiful and spacious. I park in my residential parking place and I say hello to the doorman. I get to the fourteenth floor and I enter my apartment. I walk in and I'm greeted with boxes upon boxes.

I put my hair up and I put the boxes in their designated rooms. My apartment is fairly large. It has a lower floor which consists of a living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom, all rooms are bare and white walled apart from the kitchen which has a black granite countertops and black oven, stove and fridge, it is all very open.

The higher floor which is only higher by about seven steps consists of two bed rooms which are capable of king sized beds in each, one has an en suit which will be my main room as it has a window seat, an office and a separate bathroom. The office is also a little higher by a step or two.

My stomach grumbles and obviously my fridge is empty. I have a quick shower and I get back in my car, I find a supermarket and I walk in and grab as trolley. I check I have my American card and money with me, as I check I walk in and accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh, I'm ever so sorry, are you alright?" I ask the man, he is about a foot taller than me in dark clothes and about my age.

"I'm good, nice accent." He says and walks off. I stand there for a moment not sure wether it was actually a complement, I shake my head and think of it no longer. They will have to get used to my accent anyway.

I chuck everything that seems appetizing in my trolley and I chuck in the healthy stuff so I don't feel too guilty for buying all the types of ice cream I never knew existed. I pay and go home, I like how now when I say home I mean it, home sweet home right.

I unpack the food and I make myself some spaghetti and sauce. Once I finish eating I unpack the rest of the kitchen, my bedroom, the bathrooms and living room. I lay on my new sofa and I smile, my wolf is itching to go for a run and I agree, I do some research and I find some fields that aren't part of a pack, it turns out there are very few rouges and only one pack, blood moon pack. I shake my head, I love my wolf and I'll need to be in a pack to protect her but I'll be safe for now, and some training was compulsory in my old pack.

I jog to the fields, it's already late in England, it's still day here, but I'm loving it since I used to sleep later and wake up later in England. Once I get to the field I undress and quickly mark a tree so I find my clothes later. My bright white wolf stands tall, it's unusual because of my station in my old pack but it could be due to my parents, I never knew them but I know they loved me since they protected me as a baby.

I stretch and inhale deeply, I catch a sent of a squirrel and I see it, I chase it for hours, occasionally slowing and going after others when I get close to pack territory. I turn a sharp corner and bash into something hard yet soft. A wolf.

I lower my belly in submission but when I look up he is gone, I look all around and I see and smell nothing, I run back to my tree and I change back to my human form and I get dressed.

I go back to my apartment and I wash the sweat from myself, who was that?how did I not know he was there? I forget it and go to bed, I have to unpack and get ready for school now so I go to sleep at a reasonable hour, the last thing on my mind is that wolf. Who was he?