"I love you baby girl, to the moon and back."

She opens her eyes and looks into mine. "I have to get ready," she said getting up. I move for her, but as soon as she stands up. I pull her waist back to mine and I turn her around. "I will miss you."

"Yeah, you would die without me," she said laughing.

"I would. I need you with me forever."

She smiled and kiss my lips, "Let me go for 10 minutes and I'll come right back."

I let her go and she walked out. I smiled and fell back on my bed. I am in love and happy. I move to my dresser and pull out a white 3/4 sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans. I combed my hair back and waited for Steph. I heard the shower running so I decided to go downstairs.

"Harry!"

I ran upstairs to her room. "What's wrong baby girl?"

"Get a Band-Aid or two."

"Can I come in?" I knocked on the door.

"Yeah."

I opened the door and my jaw nearly fell to the floor. Steph was in a bath towel and she was beautiful. Her hair was darker and it made her eyes pop. She was an angel. My angel.

"What's wrong?" I finally stuttered out.

"I cut my leg shaving and I need a Band-Aid."

I glanced at her leg and it was gushing. I told her to sit on the toilet and I looked for the medical kit. I took it out and wet a washcloth. I placed it on her leg and looked for gauze. I found some and wiped u the wound. It was maybe an inch and a half. I placed the Band-Aid on her leg. I looked up at her and kissed her.

"All better," I said smiling. She looked down at me and put a hand on my cheek.

"Thank you Haz,"

"Haz, I like it," I said standing up.

She stood up too and I pulled her into a hug. She smelled like vanilla and smelled really good.

"Harry I need some clothes on." I laughed and let go. I kissed her forehead and walked out.

A couple minutes later, she came out of the bathroom with jeans on and a purple tank top.

"Nope," I said picking her up and placing her over my shoulder.

"Harry put me down!"

"I don't like your shirt."

"Okay well, too bad," she said. I just smiled.

"You are going to wear one of my shirts."

"Okay, but why are you carrying me?"

"Because I love you and I swept you off your feet."

She laughed and I put her on my bed. I handed her my Ramones shirt. I walked over to her and kissed her. She moved my hands to her waist and said, "Help me?"

I looked into her eyes and I just kissed her passionately. I pulled back and lifted the bottom of her shirt up. She had abs. Like the outline and was beautiful. I lifted the shirt over her head and she had a stunning body. Curves and a toned stomach. Her sports bra covering her breasts that are perfect. I trail kisses down her keck and her collarbones. She hummed and I smiled. I grabbed the shirt and pulled it over head. Once it was on, I pulled her to me.

"You really are beautiful. Are you real?" I say poking her face. She laughed and looked at me.

"I am not beautiful, Harry."