"Girl, are you alright," Liz ask. She grab both my cheeks with her hands and turn my face to look at her. "You look as white as a sheet. If it's because of what I said, I'm sorry. I won't bring it up again if you don't want me too. So don't scare me like that, you haven't talked in over 15 minutes."

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Have I been out that long? I felt like my thoughts were a mile away. "I'm sorry Liz, I think I'm just in a bit of a shock right now."

Liz place her hands in a pleading stance and pleaded, "I'm so sorry Kou, and I won't do it ever again."

I looked at Liz and could help but laugh. Her eyes were close and her face was scrunch up. She did that face whenever she felt guilty for something. "Liz I'm fine now, and it wasn't even your fault."

Liz open her eyes, "What, it isn't?"

"No silly of course not. Why would I be mad at you for telling me the truth? It just means you know me enough to really understand what I am going through and for that I am grateful. I'm grateful that I have a friend who not only supports me but also have the guts to tell me straight up what I need to hear." There was also no way I was going to tell Liz about the snap chat Kevin just sent me.

"Aww... Kou don't make me worry so much. You always do this to me." Liz said frowning at me.

"But you always forgive me right?"

"Yeah, just for you," She said poking my forehead. "Now we better get our butts to school girl. We have less than 5 minutes."

"Oh crap you should have said something earlier." I cried looking at my watch. "Let's get going."

We rush out of the car and ran towards the school.

-----------------------------------

I look up from my seat and watch as Nate walked into the classroom. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to say, I haven't seen him since Saturday night. I saw Nate's eyes lit up as he set his eyes on me and stroll towards me. Not sure what to do I watch as he made his way to stand beside my desk.

"Hey princess, I missed you," he said hovering over me making me back away to create some space between us.

Extending my neck to get a better look at him I place my hand in the front of his chest, pushing him arm's length away. "Nate, too close."

Nate just smiled and back away. He was about to say something when our teacher walked in. Not looking at me he lightly trail his fingers along my right hand before he headed to the back of the room to his seat. I rub my left hand over his touch, yet the tingling sensation didn't subside.

The rest of the class period went by with a blur. Nate and I went up to present our topic to the class and the presentation went smoothly. All our hard work really paid off. What surprise me the most was Nate's ability to engage our classmate and even our teacher during the presentation. He did such an excellent job that it made me have a whole level of respect for him.

The bell ring signaling the end of the class period. I watch as everyone exit out of the class room except for Nate. I knew he was waiting for me just like I was for him. Nate was standing facing me just like I was. My heart pounded with nervousness when I saw a Nate I never seen before. Unlike the smiley dorky person I thought I knew standing before me, this Nate was not smiling nor did he look very happy. His eyes appear darken as he rigidly walk towards me, neve breaking eye contact.

I honestly didn't know what to do or say, I have never seen this side of Nate before. He walk until he was only a foot away from me. I was expecting him to touch my cheeks or play with my hair like he always did, instead he had both his hands tuck in his back pockets, almost like he was restricting them.