I don't associate with playboys

Hello fellow readers,

I am sorry it took me so long to update, but I had classes and finals were crazy. I am planning to write as much as I can this winter break, because I know once the semester starts again I will not have much time to write or even sleep.

Well, enough of me babbling lets continue where we left off...

--------------------------

Kou POV

This week feels like it is going on forever, it's only Wednesday. I'm just glad that I finished my math test yesterday. I think I did pretty well on it, which is surprising since I didn't study that much over the weekend, given that I spend most of it with Kevin.

Speaking of last weekend, I smile every time I think about it. Kevin took me to watch a movie, we then went shopping and ended our night at one of my favorite place to eat, Olive Garden. Then on Sunday evening he came over and we sat on the couch watching movies all night. It has been so long since I had time to relax and being with Kevin always makes me forget about everything else. That is until I realized that I had a math test that following Tuesday. I don't think I have ever crammed for a test in my entire life, but that is exactly what I did the whole day on Monday.

"Hey Kou, wait for me." Liz called.

"What's up?" I replied while opening my locker to retrieve my backpack.

Popping the bubble gum in her mouth she asked, "Did you need a ride home today?"

"Not today, I have a few projects I need to work on before the weekend, I will probably be at the library until late tonight. Besides Kevin has football practice, I'll text him to take me home."

"All right then sweet cakes, I'll see you tomorrow." Giving me a small wave she exited through the doors.

Sigh, I am not looking forward to these next 4 hours of homework. Shuffling my feet I slowly made my way to the library.

*3 and a half hours later*

Setting my pencil down with a sigh of relief, I smiled down at my work. I have finally finished my 2nd project, which means I only need one more and then I would be done. Looking outside I saw that the sun was setting making the sky fill with colors. Looking around me I notice that only a few students still remained in the library, which is not surprising because it closes in half an hour.

I guess I should head home too.

"Hey princess," said a familiar voice behind me.

Whipping around I look up to see Nate smiling down at me. I have to be honest, I didn't know how to act or how to really approach this situation. The last time I saw him was when Kevin was dragging me away from him at the game Friday night. I wouldn't say I was scared of him because of the way he acted, I am more confused on why he acted in such a way.

"Princess, am I that good looking?" chuckled Nate.

Blushing I shook my head no, "Of course not, I was just um.... thinking. Yeh, thinking for a bit"

Slightly laughing at me Nate leaned down until his lips was near my ears, "Well then you need to do that more often because you look adorable when you're zoned out."

Quickly slapping my right hand by my ear, I moved away from him, chills running through my body. "Whha--at do you want Nate?"

Knowing how much he affected me he smirked, "Nothing, I come by the library to check out a book, and to my surprise I saw something even better, you."