Kou's Reply

Kou's POV

Todays the day, I thought to myself as I grab my bag pack off my bed. Today is the day I was going to reply to Nate's confession. Just thinking about it made me nervous and stress. Today was also the day our presentation was due. So I made up my mind last night that I would tell him how I feel after our presentation. I rather not have my reply affect our performance. The quicker I get this over with the better off both of us will be. I sent Liz a quick text to tell her I was ready.

I was eating toast in the kitchen when I heard a loud honk outside. Well, Liz is here. Gulping down the last bit of my toast and grabbing my water bottle off the counter I rush outside. Making sure to grab my keys and lock the door I walk up to Liz's car.

"Good morning," I said as I got in the car and buckled my seat belt.

"Morning, so did you get any sleep at all last night?" Liz ask, as she backed out of my driveway.

"What do you mean?"

Slightly glancing at me Liz went back to driving, "Well, first of all your eyes are blood shot and you have small bags forming under your eyes. Also, since today is the day that you are going to give a reply to Nate I am sure that has already gotten you stress enough. I can also tell that by the way you have your phone set on your lap that you are waiting for Kevin to either reply to you or send you another snap chat. You never really have your phone on you except if you're talking to Kevin. So my guess is that you barely got any sleep last night."

I just looked at Liz in awe my mouth opening wide. It's scary how much she knows about me. Everything she said was exactly true and it was seriously frightening. I was indeed stress and just like Liz said I only got a few hours of sleep, 4 hours to be exact. I'm actually surprise that I am still functioning after lacking so much sleep these past couple days.

I look down at my phone on my lap. Liz was right again I was waiting for Kevin's snap chat. He's only been gone for a day and half but I miss him already. It feels weird not seeing each other so I been waiting for his snap chats. He's been sending me a picture about every hour or so of the beautiful Colorado Mountains and just him making silly faces with messages like, I wish you were here with me, or I miss you. He always knows just what to do to make me smile. Kevin must have known I was thinking about him at that moment because my phone buzz signaling a message.

I open the image he sent me and my jaw drop open, my cheeks blush with embarrassment. The snap chat was a black and white picture of Kevin shirtless. His left hand was in the front pocket of the jeans that that hung low on his hips. His right hand was place behind his head and he had the most devilish grin on his face, his eyes seem to sparkle with mischief. The pose he showed was devilish and sexy, but my eyes were only drawn to one thing, Kevin's delicious abs he was showing at the moment and the words he wrote. "One day I'll see that beautiful body of yours too," was written at the bottom of the picture. Before I can even fully process the image and message the picture disappear. Yet even after the image was gone I still sat gasping at my phone, speechless.

Did that really happen? It happen so fast that I wasn't sure if I really saw what I thought I did. I brought my right hand to my face and felt my skin burn. I knew without a doubt that what I saw was indeed real. Not only did Kevin send me a half-naked picture of himself but he clearly stated in his message that he wanted to see all of me one day. No...more than wanted, it was a promise. Kevin has never done something like this before, but instead of feeling repulse like I thought I would instead my body burned with excitement.

"Kou...Kou, are you o.k?"

I lift my head up from my phone still in a daze, "what?" I said not knowing who I was talking to.