The Party (part 2)

Hello everyone,

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Warning: there might be a lot of "feels" going on in this chapter. Just as a heads up.

Also, a special thanks to maymuna1234 for leaving a comment for me. I really encourage me to continue writing. Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin's POV

I rushed after Kou, I just couldn't let her leave by herself. She didn't show it but she needs me right now.

I know that I have been a complete jerk this past week and Kou was extremely mad at me. Not only did I ignore her text and calls but I completely avoided her. It's not like I wanted to, I wanted to see her more than anything in the world.

It took all my self-control not to talk or see Kou. I was scared. I was scared that if I saw or talk to her I would blurt out exactly how I felt for her. I loved her so much and every minute that feeling grows stronger inside of me. I have always been a person who faces their fears, but I have never encounter a fear like this before. The fear of losing Kou is the greatest fear I have ever encounter.

I wasn't going to ignore Kou forever, I just needed time to sort out my feelings. I called Todd and told him everything that I was going through, because I needed a place to hide out for a while, away from Kou. I knew that if I stayed home eventually she will come over to my house and I wouldn't have excuse to not see her. Thankfully he understood what I was going through because to my surprise Todd had been chasing Liz around for a while too. It seems they are finally going out though.

In that week that I stayed at Todd's place I have finally came down to a conclusion of what to do. If I didn't want to risk our friendship by confessing and getting turned down, then all I have to do is make Kou fall in love with me.

It wasn't until the end of the week when I finally made up my mind on what I wanted to do. I was going to call Kou to apologize first because I was 100 percent positive she was extremely mad at me at this moment. However, Todd told me that he invited Liz over to the party tonight and Kou was going to come too. So I thought I should wait to say sorry in person because I know how much Kou hates apologizing over text or calling.

The party started at 7:00pm and by the time it was 7:20 I was worried that Kou wouldn't show up. What was even worst was that the whole cheerleader team arrived at the party and of course, the first to arrive was Lisa.

I was looking out the window awaiting the arrival of Kou and Liz when I felt a small impact on my back and too long skinny arms wrapped around my waist. I instantly stiffen up. I knew I couldn't be Kou because instead of warm soft cushion all I felt was hard flesh on my back side. I had a very good idea on who it might be.

"I miss you so much boo." Lisa said squeezing me even tighter against her breast. Clearly she was doing that on purpose, unfortunately not only was her breast small it was a huge turn-off for me.

I removed her hands from my waist and turned to face her. "Did you need something Lisa?"

"As a matter a fact I do," she said as she trailed one perfectly long manicured nail down the front of my white t-shirt. She licked her lips and stepped closer to me. Her overpowering perfume almost made me gag. I also smell alcohol on her breath. "Why don't you take me some where private and let's have some fun. Or it doesn't have to be a private place if you're into that. I'm up for anything." Lisa whispered seductively into my ears. I shuddered from repulsiveness and for the 100th time the thoughts of why I even went out with her in the first place crossed my mind.