"T-They were asking how the team was treating you.

"Oh... Ah! I got you a cupcake Keiji-Senpai, want it? My phone died before I could ask you what flavor cupcake you wanted. "

Dylan gave an apologetic look and rubbed the back of her neck. Her phone died when was about to call Keiji to ask him what type of cupcake he wanted, but she still got him a cupcake.

"S-Sure!"

Dylan didn't really pay attention to anything but the people on the court after she handed Keiji his cupcake.

They were really strong players, and Dylan could never hope to match them. Sure she could copy them, but she could never totally match them.

The tall bluenette for example, was raw power.

The one who had commanded her, was someone she could, for sure, match while on court.

She could probably play on equal grounds with Kise, mainly because she had a similar ability to him. She could copy any technique and adapt to the game.

"Hey Kitty~ I'm not going to play with you against those guys."

"What?! Why?"

Kagami sputtered out and looked at Dylan with mild irritation.

"You cannot hope to play against them with the team you have with you. Maybe one, but not the whole team. I may be able to play against a few of them, but not all of them. And you need to improve before you can even dream of defeating them all."

Dylan didn't let her eyes leave the court.

"How can you be so pessimistic?"

Keiji looked at Dylan with this confused look.

"I know my limits, and this isn't my sport."

Dylan replied quietly and walked over to the court to observe from a better vantage point.

"Hey blue haired guy, ease up on the hoop. It's gonna break soon."

Aomine only glanced at Dylan and continued to use the same power for everything he did after that, just to spite her. And just like she said, the hoop broke.

"You should listen sometimes. Now you only have one hoop."

Aomine was glaring at Dylan while she closed her eyes and layed on the grass. Dylan didn't do anything other than scoot closer to Keiji, and fall asleep with her head on Keiji's lap.

"How did she know that?"

Aomine asked when he stopped glaring at Dylan.

"Oneecchi has Athena's Sight."

"Athena's Sight?"

Keiji spoke up, not knowing what Kise was talking about.

"She can see everything that goes on, on and off court. It's also part of the reason she is really good at whatever sport she plays. Her ability is similar to mine in a way."

Kise spoke with his finger on his chin.

"Hm, well let's get back to our game."

Akashi commanded when he had heard enough.

It was a few minutes later when Dylan's skills came to light.

The ball had managed to bounce off of the backboard and outside of the courts, right towards Keiji's face.