torino. 3.

Italicized words mean English.

Dylan's face when she doesn't believe something someone says. Please don't take this and use it for anything else without permission.

"Hey Shouyou?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I eat with a Senpai during lunch?"

"Sure! Oh, and today are you going to come to morning practice?"

"Yeah! I might even practice with you guys... Do you want me to practice with you guys today?"

"That would be really awesome if you practiced with us! Today I think we're going to practicing receives!"

"Hmmm, you definitely need to improve your receives. Try to keep up!"

"Hey! No fair, you got a head start! Get back here!"

"No way!"

☆☆☆

Dylan made sure to bind her chest for practice today. She didn't know what kind of receives they were going to practice. And besides, she invested in a proper binder so she didn't hurt herself, and it was quite comfy.

Dylan came out of the girls volleyball club room and headed down to the second gym so they could start their daily practice.

Originally when she became a sort of libero for her team when the current libero, Jeremy, became injured. It wasn't career ending, only the type of injury that you recovered from in a month or two. Dylan was nominated as the stand in libero because she was the one that taught the libero for her team. Jeremy became injured the week before the first official middle school competition. All Dylan had to do was strengthen her receives and the team was good.

They ended up winning that competition her first year of middle school, and continued to win for the rest of her time there.

Not even realizing it she was standing in front of the gym doors, just staring at them.

Quickly becoming embarrassed she looked around frantically to see if anybody had noticed her standing there like a complete and utter idiot.

Thankfully nobody was around.

Relaxing, she opened the door and stepped inside the gym and looked to see who was here already.

She let a chuckle out to see Kageyama and Hinata already fast at work with their quick attack, Hinata about to spike.

She smiled and darted over to where the ball would land, and received it back to where the setter would be if there was a real match going on.

"Oh man, I haven't done something like that in a while, not counting Monday's match. I still need to improve my speed, I almost missed the ball."

Dylan stared at her arms where the ball hit. There was a light red mark, which made her proud. She looked up to see Kageyama and Hinata staring at her.

"What?"

"Y-Your ch-chest! It's f-flat!"

Dylan glanced down at her chest, remembering that she binded it in the club room.

"Oh yeah, I binded my chest to make sure I don't injure myself since I don't have the flattest chest. Don't worry I bought a great binder!"

Dylan glanced up from her chest to see the freak duo starring at her, blushing madly.

"Hey, are you guys ok? Do you guys feel ok? Please don't tell me you're not feeling well!"

The chibi quickly ducked under the net to check that they weren't sick.