torino. 2.

Italicized words mean English.

As soon as Dylan stepped foot into the classroom, 3-4, she knew to expect good things.

She didn't wait for the teacher to introduce her, she just walked in and chose a vacant seat.

She didn't sit there idly. She pulled out her tiny sketchbook, favorite mechanical pencil,  and started drawing.

She started with a circle but eventually it became a person, or two?

“Dylan?”

Dylan immediately closed her sketchbook and looked up with a blank face. She relaxed when she saw that it was Suga and Daichi.

“I thought you were a second year.”

Dylan only smiled at them, but responded.

“Technically I am, I'm sixteen, but I take 4th year classes back in America. I graduate next year.”

Dylan didn't blame them, she didn't exactly say what classes she took, only what year she was.

“That's great!”

Suga was supportive as usual.

“Does anybody sit here? I don't exactly want to anger a senpai.”

Dylan looked around for any signs of somebody sitting there, specifically a senpai.

“No, nobody sits there. Would you rather sit next to us?”

“That would be nice.”

Dylan stuffed her sketchbook back into her bag and followed Suga and Daichi to their seats.

“Do you guys have practice during lunch break? I'm still trying to get used to the schedule here. It's so different.”

Dylan once again glanced over her schedule, making sure she knew it.

“Not officially, sometimes the first years like to have extra practice, mostly Hinata though.”

As soon as Suga finished his sentence the teacher came in.

“Ah Brown-san, you're already here. Would you like to introduce yourself?”

Dylan didn't really want to, but would rather get it over with. Some students were already staring.

“Sure Sensei.”

Dylan stood up and walked to the front of the classroom to introduce herself.

“My name is Brown Dylan, please call me as Dylan. I am a second year, please take care of me.”

Dylan maintained a polite facial expression throughout the whole introduction, not wanting her senpais to be scared of her. She made her senpais scared of her back in her school in America, but she doesn't want to do that here.

“Would you be okay with answering questions, Brown-san?”

Dylan only managed to nod once when quite a few hands shot into the air. Dylan picked a few at random.

“Where are you from?”

“America.”

“If you're a second year, why are you in a third year classroom?”

“I'm ahead of my studies, and I would be extremely bored if I took a second year's class. Besides, I'm only staying a few months.”

“Can I call you Chibi-Chan?”

“Sure. Last one.”

“Are you interested in being the Boys Basketball club manager?”

“Not really, me and basketball don't exactly agree, and besides, I'm already the Boys Volleyball club manager.”