letter. 5.

Dear Dylan,

YOU WERE THE SUPRAME SETTER! OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M PEN PULS WITH YOU.

Ok, I'm done.

Yeah I do have a sibling, her name is Natsu, she is pretty cite!

I can jUMP REALLY HIGH, I ONCE JUMPED AS HYGH ABOVE THE BOYS NEET BY ABOUT A FOT. IF THAT DOESN'T SAY HOW HIGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES.

and yeh, you can call me Shouyou...

SPIKING FEELS AMAZING, I'LL HAVE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO SPIKE LIKE I DO SO YOU CAN KNEW THE FEELING. IT'S REALLY HARD TO DESCRYBE?

OK, I'LL TRY. UMM.

SPIKING IS FEELING THE BALL SNIG IN YOUR PALM, IT FEELS LIKE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WITH THE BALL IN YOUR HAND, AND THE MOMENT WHEN THE BILL HITS THE FLOOR IS THE BEEST! THE STINGING IN YOUR PALM RYMINDS YOU OF THE AMAZING SPIKE.

Noya-Senpai is the libero for our team team, Daichi calls him the Guardian Deity. He can do this cool move called Roling Thunder.

And our ace is back! He looks really scury at first but he wouldn't hurt anybody, so don't believe the romors about him.

And we have a coach now! He's the gradson of the coach that coached when The Little Giant played! He's a really great coach too!

What is your favorite anemal?

Did you play any other sports?

Do you think you'll play with us when you get here?

You're really cool, can I hug you when you get here?

Sincerely,
Hinata Shouyou

From here on out there will be no more 'in between the letters' because I have achieved the desired goal of exposed info. And if I did it now it would be really boring, all they did was explain some things.