between the letters. 3.5

Dylan didn't make the same mistake as last time by reading the letters in front of her upperclassmen.

They always made small things into the biggest problems.

That irritated her.

"Dear Dylan,"

Dylan started beaming at the letter, Hinata was learning even without having her there to help him.

It made her so happy with the way he described his teammates. It was so cute, she had a ten minute long giggling fit in the quiet little corner of the library.

He gave descriptions of the whole team but he was still her favorite out of them all.

Sugawara definitely seemed like the mom of the group and that was reassuring, they seemed like a rowdy group that needed someone to make sure they didn't get into trouble.

Before she quit the volleyball team she was the setter. She was a popular at that.

The reasons for her fame was because of her ability ability not give anything away when she was setting, only her own team could tell. The other reason was because she could toss to anyone any speed, and in any situation.

She could set to someone while lying down on her stomach, with a blindfold on and still make it to her spiker with ease. She's tried this before.

She could pull off any move with anybody, even someone who didn't know anything about being a spiker.

Kageyama Tobio seemed familiar though. She was going to have to research him later when nobody is around