[felix x reader] blogs pt2

requested by: Wolfer1256 and CaitlynSterk for requesting a sequel to the last one :)

There was a knock at your door, making you look up from your monitor screen. Sighing, you stand up, walking to the door in your Pyjamas.

" coming " you call out, grabbing a beanie to cover your messy (h/c) hair. Reaching for the door you open it, only to be tackled to the ground by... Felix?! You had to blink a few times to realise who he was, seeing as he was wearing casuals... But why?

He quickly scrambled up and slammed the door, sliding down it, looking relieved, like he was running from something. When he looked up his eyes widen, noticing who he just tackled.

" oh. Um. Hey there~ " he tried to save himself by winking, trying to be attractive. You started blushing, remembering the awkward situation you two had been in earlier.

" hi...." You sat up, rubbing the back of your neck awkwardly, starting an awkward silence.

" so... "

You go to speak, but were quickly cut off by a pair of lips crashing onto yours. Warmth quickly spread through your cheeks at the soft, yet rugged texture of his lips. His piercings made it extra.. Interesting. It took you a while to fully register the fact that he had pulled away and was looking at you expectantly, a small smirk replacing your lips on his.

" well? " his grin was mesmerising, but you still couldn't figure out why he'd kissed you. The confusion must have been evident on your face because he chuckles.

" you don't get it?" He moves in closer to whisper in your ear. "I'm into you (y/n). You drive me.. Crazy"

A shudder zipped down your spine as he then gently nibbled on your ear.

" Felix! " you Yelp in surprise, earning another chuckle from the man as he pulls away for a second, only to attack your lips again. This time the kiss was more passionate, you kissing back eagerly.

His hands traced your curves, exploring your body with gentle touches. You had expected him to be more rough with you but he was treating you like you could break at any second. Wrapping his arms around you comfortingly. As much bliss as you were in you still pulled away.

" wait... Hold up " you caught yourself leaning in again and had to hold yourself back. " you burst into my room, tackle me, then kiss me.. What the hell kind of stuff are you on?!" You just couldn't wrap your mind around the whole situation. Felix's usual laugh made its way to your ears, causing you to smile lightly.

" just a little something called feelings, it's really addictive. You should try it sometime " it never ceased to amaze you the amount of sarcasm this man had in him. But his eyes were locked onto yours, the beautiful Amber orbs holding you hostage in the moment.

" maybe I should..." You let yourself move forward, attacking his lips first. The tingling sensation in your lips only fuelled your hunger for his. A hand made its way up into your beanie, sliding it off and then tangling itself in your hair. His lip piercings began to become a temptation, so you gently tugged on them with your teeth, earning a smirk from him, pulling the metal rings from your light grasp.

" gotta pull harder than that " just as his lips went to latch onto yours yet again there was the sound of someone clearing their throat.

The two of you, by this time tangled together, looked up to see a tall, mocha coloured man. His brow furrowed into a frown.

" Felix " a hiss made its was through his gritted teeth as he glared down at the man. Felix sighed, kissing you, this time softly, lovingly even. It wasn't the long kiss you were hoping for, but it was enough to send butterflies fluttering through your stomach.

" see ya later, babe " he winked devilishly and held out a hand, helping you up before turning to locus.

" come on, we have a job to do " locus's deep voice almost reverberated in his chest, the short cocky man walking past and outside. Once gone, locus glanced at you, giving a small nod before walking out and closing the door behind him.

There was silence for a while as you tried to calm your heartbeat. Only one thought came to mind.

" I gotta update my blog! "