[Felix x reader] blogs

Requested by: agent-washingtub

Sorry it's terrible I had no motivation

Prompt- One finds the others blog, with multiple entries about the person

Felix's days off were mostly spent in bed sleeping, watching movies, and surfing the Internet.

Today was one of the rare days he could kick back and relax. This was the opportune time to check out a few pages on his favourite website.

"Hey locus, mind fucking off for a while?" He didn't want anyone ruining his day off, his roommate included. The other merc rolled his eyes and left, not wanting to have to listen to Felix's whinging if he didn't. One the more mature merc left felix let out an over-exaggerated sigh.

"Thank fuck. Alone at last"

----

Felix had been in his room undisturbed for hours now, he wasn't about to get up for anything.

"Ooh, suggested page... (Username) let's see what you have to offer..." He clicked on your page unknowingly and started to go through your feed, chuckling at a couple of the posts. Until it got to THAT post. You had secretly taken a picture of him and posted it, along with a caption..

" 'Look at this fucking stud... Yes please?' What the... Who the hell is this?" He scrolled down further, looking for any clue as to who it was.

"Son of a.."

---

There she was, sitting in the lunch hall with her group of pathetic 'friends'. Felix was pretty sure all they wanted was to get you in bed then brag about it.

"Worthless idiots.." Yet another string of curses left his lips, locus shook his head.

"How long are you going to sit there staring? Just go up to her" he shrugged, not seeing the point of all the drama. But then again, he was dealing with Felix.

"I.. Shut up, it's not like I'm nervous" the orange merc sat back, trying to act cool, though locus had seen enough.

"If you really like her just confront her. If you don't, I will" locus' lips parted in a small smirk as his partner choked on seemingly nothing.

"Don't you DARE" sharp glares were exchanged, a deep chuckle coming from the green merc.

"You are SUCH a prick, like, really. You are" and with the last possible insults Felix reluctantly stood and walked over to your table.

As he neared your group he could see the look of panic in your eyes, irking a grin to his lips. Your other 'lowlife' friends all turned to look at him with fear and a little indigence.

"(Y/n)~ how are you this fine fucking day?" He leant on the table with one arm, ignoring everyone but you.

"I-I'm fine. Why do you ask?" you straighten up, fixing up your facade. You had no idea why he was suddenly paying attention to you, you must have done something wrong.

"Oh, No reason" he looks off somewhere, his face turning sour.
"Mind if I talk to you privately...(username)"

You freeze up. How did he find out?! Felix smirks down at you, knowing full well what you've done.

"I-I'm sorry... Gotta go!" With that you got up and quickly ran off.

---

Later that day you checked your blog, only to see a picture of you had been uploaded.

" username 'Felix mcsexy'?... Check out this fine piece of ass...."