[locus x reader] i trust you

Wash didn't trust him. Donut didn't trust him. Sarge didn't trust him. But for some reason you did. Sure he kidnapped you all and almost killed wash, but there was still something about him that made you want to trust him. And when locus and Felix betrayed the Reds and blues. You didn't know how to feel.

During the small battle between your friends and the mercs you decided to slip away from the group. You started running, any direction would do. You just wanted to get away. Explosions sounded in the background, only making you run faster.

"(Y/n)!" You knew that voice. It was locus. He had killed the others and now he was coming for you. You glanced back, he was running after you. A strangled scream climbed up your throat and you will your legs to move faster. You didn't want to die, not by his hands.

"(Y/n) stop!" His voice rang in your ears. The sobbing had started and you began to get desperate, stumbling every so often.

"Help! Someone help me!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, sobbing uncontrollably. He was gaining on you, his arm outstretched to grab you. He pushed himself further and managed to get a hold on your arm. You screamed at the top of your lungs as the man you used to trust pinned you to the wall. He kept your arms pinned as you thrashed around screaming for help. Locus moved his hands so he was pinning you with one hand, with his free hand he took your helmet off and covered your mouth.

"(Y/n) calm down!" His voice was strained, almost as if he didn't enjoy seeing you like this. He was a monster, of course he would be enjoying this. Your adrenaline was wearing off and your thrashes started to get weaker and your sobs became small muffled cries. Once you were completely calm locus took his hand away from your mouth. You heaved in the oxygen you were lacking and hung your head down. Silence. And then there was the familiar click of a helmet being un clasped. You looked up to see locus had thrown his helmet aside, his rich green eyes staring deep into your (e/c) ones.

"Are you calm now?" His voice was low, yet it had a certain softness to it. He stroked the back of his hand on your cheek and you tensed up slightly. You swallowed and then opened your mouth to speak.

"Y-yes..." It was really just a lie, you couldn't exactly get all of your thoughts out at that moment in time. He frowned at you and leaned in to your ear.

"I don't like it when I'm lied to" he dragged his voice out in a whisper, sending shivers down your spine. He moved even closer, his mouth an inch from your ear.

"Don't ever lie to me" he leaned up and took your ear lobe in between his teeth and tugged on it, a small squeak escaping your lips. A blush started to spread across your cheeks as he pulled away from your ear. Now he was only inches away from your lips.

"Do you trust me?" He gazed up into your eyes with a malicious grin. By now you were trembling, making it difficult to shake your head. His hand trailed down to your hips where he grasped them tightly.

"Looks like I'll have to make you trust me" he smashed his lips onto yours violently, rubbing circles on the side of your hips with his hand. You kissed back messily, not holding back. You eventually tugged on his restraint at your arms and he reluctantly let you go, not before he pinned you to the wall with his body pressed tightly to your frame. You wrapped your arms around his neck, tangling your fingers in his hair. He pulled away slightly, looking to you again, panting slightly.

"Trust me yet?"

"N-no" you replied nervously, yet still trying to act defiant, causing locus to attack your lips again, this time chewing on the delicate flesh. You let out a small Yelp and he slid his tongue into your mouth, instantly wrapping around yours in battle. His hands slipped around your waist and groped at your rear, making you shudder and get distracted from your battle with locus. Locus now had full reign over your mouth and started to explore every crevice until he was satisfied and pulled away yet again, a sting of saliva connecting you both. You both stared at each other whilst you caught your breath.

"Well?"

"I trust you"