[theta x reader] skateboards

Requested by: hetalialover1999 + dorkmark

Why not kill 2 readers with 1 Oneshot ;)

Lazy days with the best friend were always the best, especially when your best friend is theta. Being around him just made you happy, and maybe a little warm inside.

"(Y/n)~ do you want to go skateboarding?" Theta had asked you a million times and always got the same answer, so it didn't come as a surprise to him when you replied with:

"Not in a million years" he just sighed and rolled over on your bed.

"Why not?!" The tiny man child had a whine to his voice, you simply ignored it.

"I refuse to touch your lousy skateboard" with arms crossed tight around your chest, you got up from the bed.

"You're lousy!" Theta hopped up as well and jumped on your back, bringing the both of you to the ground.

"Th-theta! Why are you being so clingy?!" You pushed him off, his back hitting the bed post.

"I-I'm sorry... I just really want to teach you how to skate..." He gave you a timid side glance, egging a sigh out of you.

"Theta... If it really means that much to you.." You hesitated, not entirely sure you wanted to say the next words.
"I guess I could try riding the damn skateboard"

"Really?!" Theta bounced up and down in excitement while you merely sat there wondering what you've gotten yourself into.

-----

You were going to fall

Theta wasn't in sight

And.. Is that?

Yep, that's a road...

Fuck

"THETA!!!" You screamed out for the teen, hoping he could somehow save you. Sure you could jump of but you would likely fall on your face.

When no reply came you took it as your cue to panic. You had no idea how to turn the board or stop it and the road was approaching fast.

"Theta I swear to god if I die its your fault" you seemingly yelled at no one as you braced yourself as best you could.

"(Y/n)! Just put your foot down" Thetas amused voice came from your left, where he was riding alongside you at a distance.

"Where did you come from?! Never mind that help!" You flailed your arms a little trying to keep balanced.

"Put your damn foot down! Trust me!" He had a stupid smile on his face when you glanced up at him, but the road was also coming closer. So you decided it was in you best interest to do what he said.

Your foot hit the ground and you stopped immediately after wobbling a little. Your face must have been paled after that experience.

"Oh my gosh.. (Y/n) it's just your driveway, it's like... Short. You're not going to die" theta chuckled and dodged your failed swipe.

"Shut up! It was scary"

"My grandma could walk faster than you were going" his lopsided grin irritated yet attracted you.

"But, don't worry. I'll protect you" he pulled you into a hug, initiating a sigh from you. His lips found yours in a quick peck of the lips.

"I really hate you sometimes" you had to admit, lazy days with the best friend were always the best, especially when you're dating said friend.

"I really love you sometimes"

Apologies for the shitty writing and the long update!