Chapter 06

Stephanie's POV

Steven wakes me up in the middle of the night.

"Get up!" He yells.

I groan and rub my eyes.

 "Whyyyyy?" 

He grabs me by my arm and pulls me out of bed, "Because I said so! Get dressed and get in the car!"

"Ow, Okay!" I say, pulling from his grip.

He walks out of my room, angrily.

I put on a simple black shirt, and some black jeans. I find some Adidas and slip them on, adding a hat to cover my messy hair. (Picture Above) I walk downstairs to see Steven slipping something into the back of his pants.

Was that a gun?

"Get in the car!" He yells.

I rush to the car, kinda scared. He slams the door next to me. It takes us a while to get where I guess we're supposed to be going because we stop at a house and he gets out.

"Don't leave the car." He says, before closing the door.

I sit there in silence while Steven goes up to the house. I notice another car come pull up behind Steven's. I watch as two people get out from the car and walk up to the house, meeting Steven up there. I notice them talk for a while and then go inside...

-

Iv'e been sitting there for about 30 minutes now, and Steven still hasn't come out.

The sun is starting to come back up.

"What is he doing?" I say, getting a little frustrated at why I had to come.

I decide to get out of the car and walk up to the house. The door is open slightly so I walk inside. Its completely silent. I walk a few steps inside, and then hear a loud sound, making me fall back into the table. Steven runs out, gun in hand. 

"I told you to stay in the car! Get up, we need to go now!" He yells.

The two people I saw earlier run out of the house. Steven picks me up, and he runs to the car with me in his arms. He throws me into the seat and runs over to his side, pressing the pedal before he even closes the door. The gun is still in his hand, while he drives.

"Dammit!" He yells.

We don't say anything else for about 10 minutes.

"Did you kill someone?" I ask, quietly, barely hearing my own self.

"What-No. NO I did not." He says to quickly.

"Ste-"

"There's a reason!" He yells.

He's a murder.

"What the fuck Steven! There is no reason you kill someone!"

He slams his hands on the steering wheel.

"You fucking bitch w-"

"STOP!" I yell.

"Steven, I am done. Done with you yelling. Done with you thinking that this is okay when its not even close to okayYou killed someone and that is definitely not okay. "

"Guess what sweetie." Steven says.

"What?" I ask, trying to be confident.

"I don't care whats wrong and whats right. I care about what I want and what I want done. And I wanted you, and I wanted that guy killed and its done, and now I'm happy." He says, smiling a fake smile.

"You know what I want?" I say.

"What is that?" He asks.

"To get away from you."" I say, opening the car door and jumping out.

I hear him yell my name... 

I land on my feet and run. Thats all I do is run. Run. And run. And Run. I find myself at a park. A park I recognize. The park Aaron and I went on our first date. I walk over to the swings and sit down. I start crying.

What did I do to deserve this?

The sun is shining now and the birds are chirping. No. No. The rest of the world shouldn't be happy, it should be sad. Miserable. Like me... No what am I saying. They don't deserve what I'm going through.

I wipe away my tears, and just swing. A couple minutes later somebody yells my name. I look to the side of me and see Aaron. 

"Aaron!" I say, jumping off the swing.

I run over to him, and hug him.

"What are you doing here? Are you okay? Where's... Steven?" He asks, I notice is jaw clench at his last word.

"I ran away from him... Im fine... But I have to tell you something.."

"What Steph?" Aaron asks.

"Steven k-" 

I hear a loud shot, and Aaron falls right in front of me.

I turn around and see Steven holding the same gun he had in his hand in the car, right at me.

"What have you done?!" I cry.

I drop next to Aaron and grab his hand.

"Aaron stay with me! Where your phone?" I ask.

"Call 911 and I'll shoot you too." Steven says from behind me.

I feel him place the gun at my head.

"I love you." Aaron barely lets out.

"I love you too." I say.

"Enough! Get up!" Steven yells.

"NO! You have to help him!" I yell.

"I don't have to do anything." He says back.

"Your'e sick." Aaron and I both say at the same time.

I kiss Aaron on the lips for, probably the last time. Steven grabs me by the hair and pulls me up. 

"I said lets go!" He lets go of my hair when I get to my feet.

And I instantly drop back down to Aaron.

"Aaron?" I say.

No response.

No.

"NONONONO. Please Aaron. Please." I lay my head on his blood stained chest.

"Shoot me." I say.

-----------

short and sad ... guys im vvvvv sorry i haven't updated in foreva but I've been busy . but lately I've been getting a lot of support on this book and im v thankful . it means a lot . (: