Chapter 07

Stephanie's Pov

(hi um this is gonna be short cuz im not in the mood today .. and its gonna escalade hella quickly (: . )

* "Shoot me." I say. *

I turn around and look at him.

"Shoot me." I say again, louder.

I get up and walk over to him. I grab the gun and point it at my chest.

"Shoot me." I whisper.

I meet eyes with Steven.... He angrily throws me over his shoulder. He walks passed Aaron and throws me into his car.

"Don't you think about getting out!" He says.

He drives way far away from his nice neighborhood and drives into the middle of no where. He pulls up to this abandoned house and gets out. He walks over to my side and pulls me out.

We walk up to the house, Steven walking extra quickly. He opens the door without hesitation and pulls me in too.

"VIRAMONTES!" He yells.

"Who is it!" Someone calls back.

"It's Steven!"

"Alright i'll be right out!"

A tall, handsome guy walks out.

"Aye Steven!" They do this little hug and then the guy looks me up and down, smirking.

"So this pretty lady yours?" He asks.

"Yeah, she needs some... Help..." Steven says.

"Oooooh." the guy says, smirking even more.

He walks over to me, grabbing my hips. I automatically push him away.

"Fiesty." He says.

I see Steven nod.

"Well I have the perfect idea."

-

He grabs my arm and pulls me into a room. I see a bed with rope around the bed frame.

"Take your clothes off." He says.

"No."

"Do as I say or there will be consequences!" He screams in my face.

I cower below him, slowly stripping into full nude.

"Now lay down." He says.

He pushes me onto the bed. He quickly ties my arms up, getting a kick in the jaw during the process. He then ties my feet, getting another kick in the jaw.

"Just so you know I will not be going easy on you." He winks.

"Wait! Your-" I ask.

"No. Im just going to give you pleasure." He interrupts.

"No. Please I really don't want it." I say, crying.

"Well honey, what are you gonna do about it?" He asks, getting in my face.

"I-" I start to say, getting interrupted by him kissing me.

I move my head away from his mouth but he stabs his surprisingly long nails into the side of my stomach, so I let it happen.

He slips his fingers through my thong and instantly sticks them in. I try and get my hands untied from the rope, but nothing comes loose.

He pulls my thong down. He spreads apart my 'v' and sticks his tongue in. A moan escapes out of my mouth.

I see Steven walk in.

"Okay Raudel..." He says.

"But-"

"But nothing. Untie her!" He says, irritated.

He gets up and unties me. I quickly put on all my clothes, crying. I rush out of the house. I walk right to Stevens car and get in.

He gets in beside me and just sits there.

"Im-"

"No I don't want to hear it!" I interrupt.

He finally starts the car and drives off. When we get to the house he steps out of the car. I walk in after him and walk straight into my room. Closing and locking the door.

It feels like I just went through the same thing today as I did when I first went with Steven. I get in the shower, once again the hot water instantly making me feel clean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

yall im sorry . this chapter sucks its boring and random and its so short but ooh well . huuuggee writes block atm .... imma make it longer next chapter (; and its gonna be dramatic cuz i already got something in my head 😉😉
oh and shout out to @daddysteven
this chapter was for her , sorry about the sucky ass chapter but 😂❤️