Chapter 02

Stephanies Pov
I quickly get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and my hair. I go to my closet and see all these new, never worn, clothes from, VS Pink, Nike, American Eagle, Hollister and more. On the floor there are probably more than 20 pairs of shoes, from Nike, Uggs, Vans, Converse, Adidas, Sperry's to Jordans.

"Woah." I say to myself.

I then walk over to the big chest next to my bed and see shorts, skirts, jeans, pajama pants, everything. I look at the sizes and they're all the right size.

I grab some Victorias Secret panties and slip them on, and then pull out some Adidas sweatpants and a California shirt and put them on.

Usually at my house I just walk around with a bra on and some spandex or sweatpants because i'm not afraid of showing my body. But with Steven in the house i'm not gonna be doing that anytime soon.

I blow dry my hair then put it into a messy bun. After I examine all the stuff thats in my room, I hear a knock at my bedroom door.

"What?" I ask.

"Can I come in?" He asks, his voice sounding sweet for once.

"Why, i'm already dressed."

"I want to show you something." He says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Well I can't show you unless you let me in." He says.

"Fine." I walk over to the door, unlocking it, then opening it up.

"I see you've found everything?" He asks.

I nod.

"I didn't know what you liked so I got you everything."

He walks over to the wall and takes off a picture and it shows a key code. He types something in and the wall magically opens. He gestures me to follow him and then walks inside expecting me to follow, which I do, surprisingly, but I just want to know what it is because its in my room.

We get inside and its all decorated. A huge flat screen tv covers up the whole front wall, theres a popcorn, candy, snack, and drink machine on the left side of the wall. I notice there are pictures of all my favorite singers, Halsey, Justin Bieber, Drake, Abel, Bryson Tiller, Phora, and Melanie Martinez all on the right side of the wall along with a music player. My mom must've told him that I liked them.

Theres a big sofa-bed in the center, pillows along the sides. (Picture above)

"What is this?" I ask, rudely.

"This is what you would say your girl room. I will not be allowed in here. The only rule is if you come in here to hide from me, just remember I can hack it and there will be punishment. Here is the code and you can change it."

He pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to me. The paper reads, Stephanie. I look up at him, one eyebrow raised.

"Okay cool, get out im gonna watch tv." I say.

He walks up to me and pulls me close to him. I try and push him off but his grip is to strong so I just stop. His hands reach my ass and he squeezes. I pull his hands away and finally push him off.