Chapter 04

Stephanies Pov
We drive in silence all the way home, we pull up to his house and he locks the car doors before im able to get out.

"Why'd you lock the doors?" I ask confused.

"Why are you such a bitch?" Did he seriously just ask that?

"How am I a bitch..?"

"Like you never want to have sex with me, even though you let me, I know you never want to. You always disrespect me, and break the rules. You do whatever you want..." He interrupts.

"No I actually don't. But you want to know why...? Well first off you took me away from my friends and family. You practically took my life away, making me your sex slave. I just have one question, why me? Do you just go out and go slave shopping often? If so what happens to the old ones? Do you let them go when you don't want them anymore or do you kill them. Is that whats gonna happen with me? When your done with me your just gonna let me go or kill me. I'm pretty sure this is illegal. My life was going great but than you came and took it away! I definitely should not be called a bitch in this situation cause look at all you've done to me... You ruined me. You took me in, stole my life.. All because you wanted sex."

He looks at me, for a long time.

"Okay... Lets start over. Ask me anything you want." He finally says.

"Okay... How did you find me?"

"Well it was like a year ago. I was at the gym and you came in. You were gorgeous, you had a sports bra on and some shorts. Your body was toned, it was perfect. You were perfect. But anyways, you looked like you had a session for boxing classes, so you signed in. I looked at your name and I saw 'Stephanie Ortega'. So then I told one of my guys to see if they can find information about you-"

"So you do have people track the ones you want down?" I interrupt.

He glares at me.

"Don't interrupt me im not done. But yeah..."

I nod.

"They found everything about you. Where you live, what school you go to, your best friends, your boyfriend and so on. I got a hold of your parents because my men told me that you guys have been having some trouble with money. So I gave them a trade."

He looks down, nervously. Weird.

"Steven... Are you telling me the truth about all of this first off?"

"Yes!" He says to quickly.

"Okay... So... Wow... Wow..."

"Yeah, next question can be tomorrow. One question each day." He says.

I look at him, with the bruh face.

"New rule." He then gets out of the car and walks into the house. I get out and look outside of the gate. What time is it? I could run right now. But I just stand there looking outside of the gate.

"Stephanie!" He yells, pulling me back into reality.

I turn around and walk inside. He looks at me while I walk in.

"What?" I ask.

"What were you thinking about?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say.

"Tell me." He says, calmly.

"I was just thinking about... How I could just run. Away. From. Here. From You..." I pause after every word.

"Oh." He turns and goes upstairs.

I follow him up. He leaves the door open while he changes into some sweat pant-shorts. He would be really cute if he wasn't a monster. I watch him as he pulls off his shirt. I know he knows im watching him cause I see a little smirk on the side of his mouth.

"Do you like what you see or?" He asks.

"Huh.. No!" I say to quick.

He lets out a small chuckle and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist, and surprisingly I do the same to him.

I could tell he was shocked at first but then he pecks my lips.

"Looks like your getting used to me." He says.

"No... I've decided ill make it worth my while, since ill be here for a while."

"Good." He says.

"I guess..." I kiss him this time.

We start kissing harder, and he pushes me against the wall. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. His hand goes up my shirt and he starts squeezing my boob.

He walks us to the bedroom. And sets me down on my back, still kissing me.
He pulls off my shirt. And my hands travel all over his shirtless body. He unbuttons my pants and pulls them down.

He gets on top of me then stops.

"What?" I ask.

"No. I told you that I wouldn't have sex with you tonight and im keeping that promise." He says, getting up and putting his pants back on.

"But-"

"No I want you to trust me."

"...Okay." I say.

He kisses me, and picks me up, like a child. He carries me all the way down to the living room.

"Lets watch some netflix... and chill." He says playfully.

I giggle.

"I barely have any clothes on." I say.

"Well you should've put some on."

"I couldn't of, you picked me up and took my downstairs before I could put some on." I say, while laughing.

"Oh yeah, my bad." He says, smiling.

"Whatever." I say, wrapping a blanket around me, and Steven.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks.

"American Horror Story."

"Okay."

He puts its on and I snuggle up next to him. I wish he was always like this.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
the next chapter is gonna be crazy yo .