Chapter 03

Stephanie's Pov
"Get up Steph! Its almost one!" I hear Steven yell through the speaker.

I stretch, and slowly get out of my bed. Walking slowly to my door, putting in the password and walking downstairs.

I see Steven sitting there on his phone and a stack of waffles with a jar of Nutella sitting next to it. He looks up at me when he sees me standing there.

"Good morning, babe." He says.

"Hi." I say back.

"What would you like to do today?" He asks.

"Get away from here..." I say instantly.

I look to see his reaction, but he still has the same normal look he had when I walked in.

"How about we go to this really nice restaurant for lunch?" He asks.

"I dont care..." I say.

"Then thats a yes. Can I trust you not to try and run away?" He asks.

"No." I say, honestly.

"Well you will not! If I can't trust you I will put guards around the place... OH WAIT! I can just reserve the whole place and have it all to ourselves how bout that? I'll call them now." He dials their number and walks away without my saying.

I go upstairs, and into my room. I let out a sigh before I search for my outfit. I find a tight white shirt, and some high-waisted light wash jeans. I slip on the first pair of white shoes that I find and roll my pants up. (Picture above)

I go into the bathroom and brush my hair, leaving it down. I don't put on any makeup because I'm not really in the mood to put on makeup at the moment. I go back downstairs and sit down on the couch. Steven walks in a couple minutes later, actually looking pretty nice. He stares at me, a smirk curling up on the side of his mouth.

"Damn, sexy." He says.

I just roll my eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"No." I mumble, but get up and try to walk past him to the door.

He grabs my arm and pulls me close to him.

"Steven-we have to go!" I yell trying to make an excuse to get him off of me.

"Are lunch is at 2:00 its only 1:30 we have time." He says.

He starts to squeeze my ass while he kisses my neck. I really want him to get off of me but I know he's stronger than me, so I just let it happen. His hands start going farther down until he reaches in-between my legs. He unbuttons my pants and slips his hands in my panties. His fingers gently rub my sweet spot for a quick second, then he immediately slips them in.

I throw my head back, knotting my fingers through his hair. He then pulls his hand out and licks his fingers.

"Your tasty, babe." He says.

"Eugh, you disgust me." I say, through gritted teeth.

"You know you enjoyed it." He says back.